The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Yeah, I’m not too affay with the particulars as I’m no dev :slight_smile:

It is however just an internal ad at the moment (we are allowed to refer externally), before an external ad goes live, if you like I can forward the details on to you if you?

2 Likes

Good day all! What was going to a be chill afternoon is now going to shit. Alas.

3 Likes

Perfect thanks!

2 Likes

I could go for my 2nd lunch right about now

3 Likes

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

This holiday week went way too fast.

2 Likes

Woooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaa?

1 Like

If you look carefully there is a s as well
for woosa

just because I might end in jail in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Ah, I missed the s. Why might you be in jail in the next couple of weeks?

2 Likes

A certain person in the office is driving me up the walls. . . . My lack of sleep might cause me to assault or murder

2 Likes

Let me know if I must come help hide evidence.

3 Likes

I will do so! I am so close to going insane I suspect

2 Likes

For those of you who are looking for healthier alternatives. I discovered these at Spar. 1 sweet is 24kj, so I am allowed 10 a day easily and honestly after 3 or 4, I am sweet enough that I dont want more. Their other sweets like the berries flavours are awesome as well as the lollies - but the lollies (stokkie lekkers) are more sour than sweet but all the colourants in it and flavourants are natural as much as possible,

3 Likes

To an extent, I’m actually ashamed of how old and severly outdated my PC is…

3 Likes

Can I be that person and ask people to vote for my cat in a competition :no_mouth:
https://woobox.com/wp5kwa/gallery/HpIlawTfXBI

6 Likes

Howdy, y’all. Holy crap, what a week! I’ve been involved in our interview process for new devs for the last 2 weeks, and wow can it get rough :scream:. Much respect @FarligOpptreden, I know you do that a lot and have had to be involved in the interview process for a long time. I know it can be rewarding, but it can be rough in the moment.

4 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

4 Likes

@Saint_Dee

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey how goes it dude

Also morning people of the palace

Off to work I go

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Wilujeng énjing! Ieu dinten Sabtu - akhir minggu parantos sumping!

:indonesia:
:information_source:

5 Likes