The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

You can be that person.

6 Likes

Was 10 minutes late for the rugby this morning. Alarm went off. Switched off alarm, ready to get up and suddenly it was 20 minutes later.

Rugby at 5 is a bit early. 6 would have been ideal.

6 Likes

Habari za asubuhi! Ni Jumapili, wakati wa kupumzika na kupumzika.

:kenya: :tanzania: :uganda: :rwanda: :burundi:
:information_source:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Sinusitus sucks, I guess I will have to go to the doc soon cos I am getting desperate.

3 Likes

https://welovelowcarb.co.za/

For those on keto and low carb diets. These are so good. I grabbed hamburger rolls, hotdog and wraps at their stall at willow Bridge for R150.

Tastes like proper bread, the wraps are a bit of a flop they are very thick. The buns are awesome, very light.

wrap-card

It’s made from sunflower, sesame, almond, macadamia nuts

1 Like

Morning

5 Likes

God morgon! Jag hatar att vara bärare av dåliga nyheter men det är måndag. :neutral_face:

:sweden:

4 Likes

Tack @GregRedd! Ha en skitbra dag!

5 Likes

Good Monday mornign everyone.

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

3 Likes

Good mornings!

4 Likes

Mornin’

3 Likes

Morning peoples!

Back at work and have a million emails.

4 Likes

So I finally got my 3D printed car phone holder… It fits perfectly in my car however I failed to take into account that the specific one I had printed only works if your phone is not in a case…

5 Likes

Good morning folk. Note to anyone, when buying an oven or a stove top, INSIST on confirming measurements. I took measurements but the salesguy (while friendly and super helpful in EVERY other way, really can’t complain he ended up getting us big discounts of our purchases) insisted that ovens and stoves are “standard sizes”.

No…they’re not. Our stove is like 2cm too “long” and shorter (we were aware its gonna be shorter, we gonna put granite next to it as a chopping board and to cover hole etc) and our oven is too small AND thin for the space the old one left. Despite it being the same Brand of products too.

Fortunately we have a very useful/helpful DIY guy who’s been helping us fix old water damage and they fitted our stove neatly, and are going to make our oven sit nice and snug.

But yea, don’t believe them when they brush off your meticulously written down measurements and say its all standard sizes… CHECK THAT SHIT

5 Likes

Jipwe had the same issue… bought and oven and a hob, the hobs are relatively the same size but ovens not so much… we have a bit of a gap at the top of our oven…

2 Likes

Yea same, we knew the oven was “smaller” than the previous one so the plan was always to put in a shelf and have the microwave on top of it (frees up space, we have a very small kitchen hehe) but we thought it would be same thickness…not a CHANCE, its like 6cm gap on each side.

Also, we swapped the doors round on our new fridge (and turned it on for the first time), and have made some more touch ups. Our house is very quickly turning into a home <3

5 Likes

Morning you big beautiful fuckers :mechanical_arm:

5 Likes

All this is the reason I’m a fan of stand-alone hobs. You can replace them within time and if you account for enough space for most models or manufacturers, you can swap them out in a couple of years if your requirements change. Regardless, I’d always recommend a gas stove - or at least one with 1 or 2 gas burners in addition to electric plates. The gas burners have been life-savers during load shedding, as we could always prepare food, boil water for coffee or tea and heat milk for the baby.

3 Likes