The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

My exams are only late June, thankfully. Good luck for your last :wink:

3 Likes

G’mornin’ y’all. Only 5 more Mondays left in 2020.

@Wyvern: If your pain is at 8, being at work sounds like a bad idea. Sounds like you need to be in bed or at a doctor’s office.

In other news, I see we have a bunch of comedians in the MEW mod corps:

4 Likes

I would like to know how that was done.

3 Likes

Mods have access to a Staff Notice feature under the ellipsis menu of a post.

You can write anything in that staff notice, as far as I know.

5 Likes

Pain is coming down now to a 5, doc is scheduled for 3pm just incase but I know what they will say. The problem I have is my boss doesn’t understand this kind of thing, he thinks Im exaggerating, even tho I crawled to the loo last night.

Heatpack seems to be doing magic and they are out till 1ish so I have taken to the floor with my legs supported on a chair

3 Likes

I hope you get better.

My dad had two discs dissolve.

3 Likes

I see it’s my cake day! Happy cake day to me!

5 Likes

Dissolve? D:

2 Likes

Just got back from the doc, he could see me earlier, gave me a voltaren injection because I refused the cortisone one. It seems to be helping and he gave me pain killers to take but now I am sleepy at the office

2 Likes

Yeah… as I understand it cortisone is an immunosuppressant. It can do more harm than good if you’re not careful.

Do not operate any heavy machinery :stuck_out_tongue:. You really should be home and in bed.

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!
Why did you not want the cortisone injection?

2 Likes

about a month or so ago I had one for sinusitus, I dont want to take any more. Plus the bigger problem is last time the cortisone convinced me I felt better before I was ready and I made things worse.

So I rather take a week being cool and calm and not push myself.

With the second job starting today I had to be here :frowning: But at least I can sit now - mostly. Im just struggling with the getting up part. I literally rolled out of bed onto the floor this morning

2 Likes

You need to use waaaaaaaaaay more for it to be anything close to resembling a problem. Like, weekly injections for years, more.

Stupid meds making you feel better! :stuck_out_tongue:
Seriously, though, use as much meds as you need to feel better and take a week being cool and calm.

Be like Avatar. Don’t push yourself. Ever. :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh trust me the other stuff he gave me is magical Im feeling a lot better just very sleepy

I now just struggle to stand up but otherwise I feel less pain

1 Like

Happy cake day to wave 1, part deux:

9 Likes

My cake day will only be in December since I was one of the poor saps still hanging around MyGaming seeing it get quieter and quieter not realising the party had moved to the newly created MEW :laughing:

I’m trying to remember how I found out that everyone had moved.

3 Likes

holy crap! It’s been 3 years already!?

2 Likes

Im sure I sent out pms inviting the quietly active ones

2 Likes

I was in the same boat. One of the first messages I saw on MEW was “has anyone invited murfle? I see he’s still posting on MyGaming” :laughing:

5 Likes

That’s what happened with me!

2 Likes