The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

I’m practically a ghost at this stage but I do try to keep tabs on what’s going on around here. Glad it’s still going strong.

2 Likes

I remember that between November 2017 and January 2018 I was in a weird limbo state with MyGaming.

To try and avoid any conflict of interest, I didn’t invite anyone that I didn’t independently have an email address for and asked others to do the same, i.e. not to use the MyGaming PM system to invite people.

If I recall correctly, MEW’s first few months were as follows:

1. Create a place where I could test stuff to hopefully roll out at MyGaming. (Between November and December 2017 there was still talk of transferring MyGaming to me to run as a personal project in some way. We were still hashing out details like whether I would have to change the name, etc.)
  2. E-mail a few folks to check out what I was testing to see if they think it could work.
  3. Investigate import-export functionality to see if I could import the old MyGaming forums into Discourse if we decided to go that route.
  4. Ocrapocrapocrap MyGaming is being shut down! What does everyone want to do?
  5. Invite everyone to MEW and sort it out from there!
  6. ???
  7. TODAY!

[INSERT how it started // how it’s going meme]

4 Likes

Ya, I remember the whole conflict of interest thing you had to go through. It all seems to have worked out

huehuehue

1 Like

How it started:

How it’s going:

3 Likes

Morning

4 Likes

Goeie moarn! It is tiisdei 24 novimber. Haw in prachtige dei!

:netherlands: :de:
:information_source:

3 Likes

Yea I’m starting to think it was all just a Jan conspiracy to get us to join HIS forum so he can…take our ideas for journalism stories and become the most powerful journalist in the world!!!

You know, totally provable without any evidence apart from the fact that MyGaming is still around. That covers my entire theory. NO HOLES!

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

sore level is at a 5 today so definitely improvement, I also managed to sleep! So I am feeling human, but I am missing being active.

4 Likes

G’mornin’

Danke schön!

2 Likes

and after all this time we are still stuck with that cursed rhino…

8 Likes

Good day!

2 Likes

It is.

2 Likes

I don’t know how to break this to you, but your profile clearly states that you are team rhino.

1 Like

Dam that rain last night woah

Love the rain but damm

2 Likes

Yea it came down heavily in the cape as well

1 Like

…yeah I know, SOMEBODY changed it and I can’t seem to change it back

2 Likes

:rofl:

I’ll do a tutorial with screenshots later. Here’s the old instructions so long:

1 Like

I FIXED IT!

See it wasn’t where it used to be… or where I remembered it was

I was sure it was set on your profile settings

3 Likes

This is an amazing logo. I would easily switch from the Rhino to this.

Would you or anyone else mind if I use this at Superbru for our club?

3 Likes

Grrr, I have things to do!

2 Likes