The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Morning

4 Likes

Morning everyone. Standing in a massively long queue at Home Affairs this morning to end off my holiday. Yay

6 Likes

Mornings :wave:

3 Likes

Unacceptable. Just a normal morning? Are we in the bad time line now?

4 Likes

He’s saving it for his special thread :smile:

3 Likes

Geez, tough crowd.

Just because you’re grumpy because you’re in a Home Affairs Queue, don’t take it out on me. :roll_eyes:

Correct! I was asked, I delivered…

4 Likes

That said, I’m not sure if I like it in a separate topic… I’ll let the washed masses decide:

Where should I make my daily (mostly) Today Is… posts?

• Keep them in this Thread Killer topic
  • Keep them in their own “Today Is…” topic

0 voters

1 Like

Good Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Well I’ve been standing here for an hour and a half and have not moved an inch. This sucks. Centurion sucks. People suck. The world suck. And especially Saturn sucks.

6 Likes
2 Likes

Why are you at HA, though? Is it something you need urgently? The time of year is all wrong to go there.

2 Likes

Don’t government departments open at 09:00? Although I get you still have to book your place in the queue.

2 Likes

I want to get my new marraige certificate and from tomorrow I’m back at work so won’t have time to do this again.

2 Likes

Want to see if we can tip the scales?

2 Likes

We celebrated 6 years in December, and I have yet to need our unabridged certificate. That said, I work 3 minutes outside of Kriel, so I’ll pop in there when I really do need it :smiley:

2 Likes

We’ve just been told that it’s highly unlikely our side of the queue will be helped as they are short staffed due to covid. Plus is we do get helped it’ll take up to 6 hours to wait. So screw that I don’t need a certificate THAT badly

3 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Hope you all are doing awesome. Ripped the cut open yesterday and this morning again so healing is going to take a while. Still have the numbness and can’t really seem to be able to bend it.

This is the furthest I can bend it but I’m sure it’s either OK or completely fucked. If there is nerve damage it’s probably too late to do anything about it

3 Likes

Gaan sien n dokter asseblief - dis nog nie te laat nie, maar kan binne kort wees (onthou ek het n jaar met hand damage gesit te danke aan n ongeluk as n kind)

Morning people of the palace

4 Likes

That looks so swollen.

3 Likes

That looks so swollen.

3 Likes