The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Well that’s not helpful…

:roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

Morning you beautiful cybernetic fuckers :mechanical_arm:

So update for those that want it. Hands doing fine. Was at a clinic yesterday. Told me it’s not necessary to get stitches since the cut is already healing. And they said with the numbness its definitely that I did cut some nerve. I’ll have to wait and see if it’s still there after it healed but then I’m going to need surgery or something and I got a weird injection. Have no idea what it does or the proper English for it but it was a klem in die kaak injection

7 Likes

Tetanus

6 Likes

Right, so after your utter inability to make a definitive decision, I’m going to do both.

The official Today Is… post will be made in the dedicated topic - ideally that’s where discussion will happen too please, so that Discourse doesn’t kak on me for posting too much.

Then, I’ll post a link to today’s post in here, so that those who who prefer to read it here can just click on it to expand it.

I feel like King Solomon.

6 Likes

Good morning!

4 Likes

haha… do what works for you bud, I simply made the suggestion cos I don’t frequent this thread.

5 Likes

Thank you my good sir

2 Likes

This sort of kak makes my blood boil!!

Hey @SIGSTART - how about a MyBB exposé into the shady practices of these console scalpers?

4 Likes

I mean, typically according to SA law, the reseller isn’t doing anything wrong, just moral implications. But what really gets me here is that Takealot allows this on their platform. If they had any ethics and business or customer values they wouldn’t have allowed such practices. But this is Naspers we are talking about.

3 Likes

5 Likes

For those wanting to go on an epic journey:

4 Likes

hahahahaha thats amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Good Morning everyone.

3 Likes

I demand it stays here! It’s like your previous good mornings

It belongs here

Also morning people of the palace

Struggling to train myself to go to bed early. I got into bed at 10:30 but only fell asleep at 2am

2 Likes

Same, and then I made the mistake of reading.

2 Likes

Exactly the same problem

2 Likes

Seriously, what is up with textbook prices?

R 1,125
https://www.takealot.com/fluid-mechanics-fundamentals-and-applications/PLID42290557/product-information
vs R1,669
https://www.loot.co.za/product/yunus-cengel-fluid-mechanics-fundamentals-and-applicat/vdvf-6379-g560?referrer=googlemerchant&gclid=CjwKCAiAudD_BRBXEiwAudakX6KhzaJDHsaNa1SLCHSJHzfAWmij7b4O-ToMHQE3WOIkzMqHocdoUhoC_DwQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

3 Likes

Oh! Oh the flashbacks! Cengel haunted me at varsity! shudder I must go look for my copy when I get home and post a photo.

2 Likes

All book prices are pretty mental

2 Likes