The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Its an office, and it was all tiled with a pretty tile but nope that needs to go and carpets put in

1 Like

if there was nothing wrong with the tiles, then yeah pretty stupid, bunch of extra work just for a carpet.

2 Likes

Good night, everyone!

3 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

Getting another 30 ton truck of stock today. Already received one an Tuesday so this is going to be fun.

4 Likes

Morning

5 Likes

G’day mates.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Car is in for repairs at the panel beaters, Im getting them to do other minor scratches and so on as well.

3 Likes

Hey everyone

4 Likes

hey donsie!

https://www.takealot.com/milex-antarctic-air-cooler/PLID55395161

Ive decided to grab this thing for my desk at work/home cos this heat is just killing me

4 Likes

Lemme know if it works well :grinning: how goes it?

3 Likes

Its to hot here

Im also struggling at work just because of the renovations they are doing in the office next to ours.

But otherwise all good!

2 Likes

Yeah let me know how it works out as well, was looking into these types of things, and really need one here in kby.

3 Likes

good morrows

3 Likes

Ahh, for farks sake!

That’s in an hour and a half folks. And running all the way though to Sunday :expressionless: The entire nation brought to an electrical standstill by Eskom’s inability to keep conveyor belts functioning properly. The mind boggles at the ineptitude.

5 Likes

Im waiting to see what city of cape town has to say

Im hopeful

3 Likes

From all the videos and reviews its good for personal use it wont cool a room off drastically but it will cool off somewhat

2 Likes
3 Likes

If you’re fortunate enough to fall within CoCT jurastiction.

3 Likes

I do so I am greatful for it

2 Likes