The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

You just had to ruin my day :sob:

2 Likes

Thanks for the info julle. Much obliged.

4 Likes

Power went out from 4:30pm to 6:00pm today. very loadsheddy hours, hmmmm

I reaaaally want spur now. There’s a spur next to our ice rink, and I could smell it ‘loud and clear’ at last weeks practice. I said, “I can smell Spur. Smells so good!”. One of the girls said, “I put spray on”.

Is Axe making Chops and Wors scent now?

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

Also haven’t been to Spur in ages. Always stopped at the one at King Shaka.

3 Likes

Evenin’

4 Likes

Morning you sexy fuckers :mechanical_arm:

3 Likes

Morning peoples. I hope you all have a great day!

@Wyvern how are you feeling today?

And @1nF4m0u5 how’s the hand?

4 Likes

Well it would be nice if I can actually let it heal properly without doing everything my Co workers are too shit to do. Last week I was out doing deliveries and this week aswell. I even asked them just to check the stock on the sheet they send us just to make my life easier but noo the just checked the pallet slips so I had to do everything.

Not going to lie but in the beginning it was fun working here now it’s just absolute bullshit

4 Likes

Morning my dudes! :wave::frog:

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace, hope you all have a great day!

@Solitude - its def feeling better, I do feel like I was hit over the head/neck/shoulders - aka bruised. But it is def better, I just hope the boss doesn’t keep stressing me out.

@1nF4m0u5 - I know that feeling! It sucks!

3 Likes

Especially since everything you do is expected of you. It’s not like I have shit of my own that needs to be done

1 Like

Listen to this new one. So we all have rainsuits (drivers, warehouse dudes and then me) so nowy boss wants me to borrow my suit to the casual that operates the forklift. I told her so a casuals health to you is more important than I guy that fixes all the fuckups and goes out on deliveries while it’s raining. She just looked at me like I’m the insane one

2 Likes

Het sy al enigsisn training begin doen met jou?

Ek sou se jy moet ma begin soek vir iets wat jou gelukkig gaan maak

1 Like

Glad nie van dat sy dit gese het het ek nog niks training gekry nie. Ek laai kog die heeltyd al haar kleinte se kak af want sy kan nie bekostig dat n driver al die locals moet deliver nie

1 Like

Morning everyone

1 Like

Anyone else having issues with Standard bank business online portal?

Normal Standard Bank works okay.

yea the personal side is fine, we are struggling with the business only as well as a few other companies in the complex

Don’t let that training and future role change be a carrot (a future carrot, no less) that keeps you there while the rest of your work experience is a stick (a stick you’re experiencing currently, at that).

2 Likes

Coming soon…

3 Likes