The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

Nope!
Not acceptable

I want a ramble please!

Also haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Super Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Here you go "If I weren't a gamer..." - #11 by Saint_Dee

2 Likes

Been really battling with headaches lately, which I believe is a result of tension in my neck/shoulder region. I think I can contribute this to bad posture and being in a sedantry position while working. I am going to propose to the office to get me one of these.

Does anyone have any experience with these, or even the desk type variant?

4 Likes

Good Evening

4 Likes

Why do I have a feeling we’ve discussed this before? I definitely remember a couple of people saying they’d tried them with varying results, and someone saying they used one fairly regularly.

Either here or I’m remembering a conversation from somewhere else. I shall sleuth…

2 Likes

Oh my giddy aunt… it was you all along @Beo in February of last year… :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah I remember having the convo here about them, but that was all based around office lifestyle and pre-convid. Here I am trying to validate a purchase for home (office) use. I can’t afford that shit so I need to validate it.

Nevertheless, thanks for the sleuthing efforts, I’ll do some catching up. :wink:

3 Likes

Good Tuesday morning! :wave:
I’m having breakfast for dinner (and cake obviously) today. :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

Ah, okay I get the distinction. I’m assuming because of COVID and the shift to working from home, you never had a chance to try one at the office. Surely the justifications for getting one for the home office would be the same though? Just tell them that you’ll bring it to the office when you return, like any other piece of company property.

There’s a bunch of “6 benefits of standing desks” posts around, but I reckon if you want to add weight to your justification pitch to your decision maker, hit them with a little “Harvard Medical School says…”:

… and support that with a dash of LinkedIn posting:

2 Likes

Yeah, as you can see from my previous posts and thread regarding this subject I am well versed in the benefits of standing desks. While then I was justifying for one of those more automated ones, here I am being more practical as it will only serve myself therefor don’t have a need (nor space actually) for one of those bigger traditional desks.

3 Likes

Don’t worry, we had avo toasts and it was amaizng, I actually wanted more.

3 Likes

Morning people of the palace

Hope you all have a good day

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Good mornings!

5 Likes

It never reigns but it pours.

3 Likes

A play on words that I’m possibly not getting? Why the use of “reign” and not “rain”, as per the proverb?

2 Likes

Been watching Gone in Sixty Seconds? I’m sure I remember that line in the movie also.

2 Likes

Words that sound the same but spelled and have different meaning altogether, I guess? :man_shrugging:

Yeah, and I’m pretty sure that it was referenced in Gone in 60 Seconds.

2 Likes

Kind of the same way a grenade and grenadine are two different things.

Or perhaps the age old adage of;

Let’s eat Grandma!

vs.

Let’s eat, Grandma!

1 Like

Good evening

3 Likes