The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

That’s awesome. 13 year old me would have given up on the fight before it even started.

3 Likes

Lol. I would, but like so much else I’ve discovered about Takealot these last few days, it would go over their heads.

And then they’d send me “The Illustrated History of the Olympic Games” and still not the TV I ordered. :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s awesome, but also it’s you that raised her and taught her so well done you also for instilling that.

1 Like

That is awesome @Shrike, please tell your daughter that a bunch of internet strangers thinks that she’d got a wise old head on her shoulders and that the world needs more people like her. Well done to you and the missus as well, clearly you guys did something right!

3 Likes

got lost well I always get lost but getting lost you see more :smiley:

8 Likes

It’s Friday! Good morning :grinning::wave:
And Cheers! :beer::beers:

4 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Morning peoples.

It’s a nice long weekend coming!

Also I’m glad to say that the guy accepted our offer and now I wait to see if I’ll get the bond.

10 Likes

Good morning everyone.

5 Likes

Im holding thumbs for you @Solitude

Morning people of the palace I am off to work, I am grateful the other part timer got covid 2 weeks ago so I have done a lot of shifts in the past 2 weeks keeping me busy

Arm is fecking sore today, can barely hold a coffee cup

5 Likes

Greetings !!

6 Likes

O_o

5char

4 Likes

Haha the morning after I got the jab I lifted my arm to open the curtains and then it hit me. I hope your arm feels better soon!

3 Likes

Awesome to hear that Soli, I am happy for you.

2 Likes

Hehe I never work with him and the rest of us tested negative.

But it means I’ve been making decent backup cash

3 Likes

tenor-210867843

2 Likes

So just got notification form the CCMA that they cannot help me with my case against my old boss… because I earn above the threshold…i had no idea that the CCMA had a limit to who they help. I now have to approach the labour court directly or go through the normal magistrate’s court. This essentially means that my boss will just ignore me completely and not pay me at all…
SIGH

3 Likes

That’s a serious WTF… :frowning:

Sorry to hear that bad news.

Time for MEW to grab the torches and pitchforks

3 Likes

I at least still have possession of 2 company laptops. which i said i would only return upon payment of my outstanding salary. i also have most of the company’s intellectual property on those laptops as well.

This is so kak though… because even if i go the summons route there is no guarantee of getting any money because she will say that all the stuff at the offices belong to another company and not the one i worked at.

2 Likes

cough

cough

5 Likes