The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

koop net off cuts astroturf en maak dit pas? :stuck_out_tongue:

Put a concrete slab and paint it green

2 Likes

I remember the swinging competitions to see who could get the highest. Some people always tried to stop us for some reason.

2 Likes

I remember doing those. There was always the promise of eternal glory for they who achieved the full loop, but none were successful

2 Likes

I’d be more worried about the barb wire on top of the wall than babies falling into sand :smiley:

4 Likes

56 posts were split to a new topic: Ice Ice Baby

all i have been doing today is trustee stuff… spent 2.5hr walking around making notes with a contractor for windows that need fixing and replacing, had the clubhouse properly cleaned and had trees cut by gardeners and then had to walk to the gate a bazilian times to sign moving out forms for ppl who are doing them last minute!

2 Likes

well great news my Job hunt is over :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats man. So what is the final city of settlement?

2 Likes

My new home will be Munich and home of my German football team so its kinda a win win

3 Likes

I have a 1on1 with my boss tomorrow so naturally my mind is reeling and I’m battling to sleep.

2 Likes

Sheesh this is also the coldest winter I have experienced since being in Cape Town, 4 years now I thinks.

2 Likes

Good luck @Beo !

It’s also the coldest winter I’ve experienced since moving to Johannesburg. Especially the last couple of years the winters didn’t really feel like proper winters.

4 Likes

Morning. Hope your Wednesday is not too wacky! :grinning::wave:

3 Likes

Whacky?

2 Likes

Do schools still do the Spring Day thing? It is a nice enough day for it today here in Joburg, but I agree with you - this Winter has been kak cold. And dragging on for ages. Just when we think it’s getting better, we have another cold snap. Hopefully this was the last one now.

2 Likes

The Mrs and I were actually saying last night how strange it was that our son hasn’t had to make a spring hat or something of that ilk.

2 Likes

Morning people of the Palace

I know some schools still do it.

3 Likes

Morning

3 Likes

Wait what? You’re not naturally from Joburg?

Good morning everyone.

4 Likes