The 10,000 Best Forum Posts on the Internet Right Now! (Part 1)

4 Likes

Beers in order of me drinking it alot

1. Stella Artois
  2. Windhoek Draught
  3. Black Label
    If there really isn’t anything else I’ll get Castle Light.
3 Likes

And then there is me

Who only drinks Bavaria 0% alcohol - preferably strawberry flavour :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I regret reading this thread. I could do with a few labels now

4 Likes

You don’t drink alcohol?

3 Likes

Maybe it’s time to revive the…

5 Likes

None and havent for about 2 years solid now, and before that, I would have maybe a glass of wine a month

4 Likes

I don’t drink alcohol, but my favourite 0% beer is Devil’s Peak’s Zero to Hero. Sadly I can’t find it anywhere anymore and it seems to have been replaced by Devil’s Peak Hero. It’s still nice, but I prefer Clausthaler then.

EDIT: I remember there being a couple of teetotalers here on the forum…

3 Likes

That’s awesome dude. Anneli also doesn’t drink so when we do play drinking games I drink for both of us. People will ask why are you drinking for her to which I reply I’m thirsty so that’s why I drink for her :mechanical_arm:

Was in a bad spot before I met her tho. But that’s a story for another time

3 Likes

I would love to have a beer or two but alcohol triggers y autoimmune disease and im finally in a place where i dont look like freddy kruger all the time…

4 Likes

Mornin’ folks

5 Likes

Субҳ ба хайр! Сешанбе, “меҳ” -и рӯзҳо.
Suʙh ʙa xajr! Seşanʙe, “meh” -i rūzho.

:tajikistan: :uzbekistan:
:information_source:

6 Likes

Morning peoples!

May you all have a great day!

7 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Morning people of the palace

I am officially a dress size down! Altho my size 20 jeans are a tad tight, I am wearing them so that my jeans can stop falling off!

5 Likes

So, I get this call an hour before my shift starts. Took them about over a minute or two to tell me their keyboard isn’t type the @ character… Even holding the phone away from my ear when they babbled on, I knew they managed to switch the keyboard layout or language. Knowing there’s no way I can get this person to change it on their own, I go to their place to fix it. Thankfully they are very close by.

I start using the trackpad on his laptop to look for the language/keyboard icon in the system tray. Instead of pointing out there’s a wireless mouse, he moves it next to my hand, causing the cursor to go flying half way across the screen just as I’m about to click. Innocent enough, but annoying as heck. Not finding what I’m looking for, I move over the the start menu. He starts mumbling about whatever, pointing at stuff on his desktop. I start waving my hand at his in a smacking motion and snap, “Let me work!”. He kept going on about something, but I wasn’t listening. After 10 seconds or so, I think I heard an audible click echo from inside his skull. “Yes, ok”, he mumbled, conveying he’ll let me figure this out.

Nice, I got him to shut up. I hope it sticks.

Ya… Region is correct, language is correct. keyboard layout… all fine. No additional languages installed or anything. Reboot, same thing. Since they’re about 15 minutes late for their zoom meeting, I load up character map so they can log in to the paid zoom account. I’ll deal with the keyboard layout thing later.

As I’m on my way out, his wife grabs me saying “it’s not working”. What? The webcam? The mic? I just showed you yesterday what to do if they stop.

Nope… Can’t log in to the zoom meeting. They send out the invite link to the meeting with probably a 64 character password and meeting ID embedded in the URL. She had the meeting up on her phone, but wanted to use the laptop. Two messages before the URL was a photo of the meeting information from the host. The same way they do for every. single. meeting.

But at this point, all the extra confusion (Oh no! A new way to log in?? I guess that means EVERY OTHER THING IN THE BLOODY UNIVERSE HAS CHANGED!!!) caused her to forget that the passwords are right under the meeting ID and host. But since that would be simple routine, she types in the participant ID at the very bottom, below the invite link that supposedly caused the fundamental physics of the universe to descend into the ultimate chaos that will eventually end up wiping humanity off the face of the earth. I should be so lucky…

/rant

3 Likes

@murfle

Im trying to convince my dad not to throw his phone away because we live/work in a kak signal area so his phone and mine and every fcking person who lives/works here has kak signal.

He doesnt believe me, but he has been to 4 different cellphone places and they all told him the same, but he still wants a phone to magically have signal 24/7

3 Likes

Get a brick, paint a number pad on it, and a little screensaver. Can also be used to get into your car if you lock the keys inside.

Grats on the dress size btw!

3 Likes

Trust me I am close to wacking the idiot with a shoe

And thaaaaaaaaaaanks :smiley: Im very happy - but now the panic sets in - I have to buy new clothes! Bye bye money that I dont have

3 Likes

Wat raak julle almal so siek van drank?

3 Likes