The Great Tour de SIGSTART (and Cape Town meetup)

Yeah I just told @Pr0fPyr0 earlier today that he and I should have a beer. I’m not there but maybe you guys can take my place.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is the difficult part it seems

Ek se ma niks :smiley:

2 Likes

Currently I have no idea who is showing up and who isnt - @SIGSTART Let me know if I need to bring anything else :smiley:

3 Likes

I look forward to the group photo of all 3 of you. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I might only be able to join quite late, as my parents are coming through from Kleinmond to visit their grandson. They’re leaving at 15:30, so I might be able to say hi after that.

4 Likes

well it only starts at 5 so yea you should make it :stuck_out_tongue:
At this point it looks like me Sig and his wife and my brother :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This was the view from our balcony this morning.

Not to pressure anyone, but I think we should get while the getting is good :grin:

3 Likes

Hahahahahahaha just confirm I can watch the F1 there and all is good :stuck_out_tongue: I have to help at home for a while first, errands and what not but if you want to make it earlier go for it

2 Likes

Enjoy all of you!

2 Likes

We have DStv here :rofl:

4 Likes

Well I will let you know at this point its just me it looks like

3 Likes

I think I know exactly where that is! You’re a stone’s throw away from where we currently live. You would’ve passed a little shopping center on your way there with a Spur, Colchaccios, CTFM and Brazen Head restaurants. We stay right above CTFM.

4 Likes

Hope you guys are joining us then

3 Likes

I have a suspicion we (or I) won’t. 17:00 is bordering on bath time and it’s one of our boy’s highlights of the day, including one of my main parental duties. If it was earlier I would’ve probably been able to make a plan though… But lets see!

3 Likes

Yep! I was just there to pick up some firewood. We have an awesome looking fireplace I want to check out.

2 Likes

Looks like I wasn’t able to make it. Still trying to get baby to sleep after an exhausting, but good, day for him. He hasn’t been in such a good mood in forever.

3 Likes

@SIGSTART you should just come back to Gauteng and then we can get together here.

Did the couple of people who went at least have a good time?

4 Likes

It ended up being me, malice, Sig and his wife. It was good but short visit - I promised them Risotto for the next proper visit

5 Likes

Here are some photos of the get-togethers along the road trip.

@Entity and me at the Something Good Roadhouse in PE:

@Wyvern, @MalicE, and me in Cape Town:

Next stop is Langebaan, then Klerksdorp and Potchefstroof.

Any Mewnians from those areas?

7 Likes