The Official LEGO Thread

Absurd in my case…

1 Like

I am an ASOL* too.

And I think I just figured out a topic to create for this week…

Well scratch that… it’s already been done. One of the earliest MEW topics, created back in '17 by Master AFOL @FarligOpptreden.

The Official LEGO Thread - Off Topic - Most Epic Win

Will move these posts there…

* An Avid Supporter of Lego 😀
1 Like

Thanks for moving these. I did not realise we have a Lego topic!

2 Likes

Humble Lego at the Movies Game Bundle out now. 9 games for $10.

Details here: Game Bundle Deals - #261 by GregRedd

Or on the Humble Bundle page here:

1 Like

Such a pity these kind of promotions don’t apply to console editions too.

2 Likes

Yeah I saw that, but we have all the games in that bundle except 2. A pity it didn’t come earlier, as I bought a bunch over the past 2 months.

3 Likes

I couldn’t resist it yesterday, especially when marked down 15%. Would make a great showpiece on my shelf!

6 Likes

They really have come a long way from being play sets, to now being show pieces. Thankfully I kept all my Lego, albeit without any instructions and probably missing pieces. Regardless, the kids make their own fun with it all.

2 Likes

Managed to build around 75% of the model while watching 2 episodes of Lego Masters. Just had to stay in the mood!

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Very nice. I also looked at that one recently but then I ended up spending my money on other stuff ( games).

Definitely want to get myself some LEGO sets at some point. I had ZERO LEGO growing up as a kid and I bought my nephew a Mario LEGO set for his birthday and had a blast building it with him.

1 Like

I’m on the LEGO SA marketing list. Every day I get teased and tempted. Every day I cry a little inside because I want it all.

Todays tease:

3 Likes

Why?

Oh. I understand now.

That looks sick though!

2 Likes

LAWL!!! I showed this to the wife and she literally said she would prefer me to get a Nintendo Switch before I get this.

Aight. Yeah, I can do dat.

3 Likes

LOL. Score!

2 Likes

There are much better Lego Star Wars sets available in the UCS range - Millennium Falcon, Star Destroyer, A-Wing, AT-AT… The Landspeeder doesn’t really appeal to me, to be honest. Then again, sets like the MF are going for R16k…

3 Likes

Dunder Mifflin’s Scranton office in LEGO is solid!*

Recreate an American workplace with this collectible LEGO® Ideas display model (21336) inspired by hit mockumentary The Office. Build familiar areas of Dunder Mifflin’s Scranton office with LEGO bricks, including boss Michael Scott’s office (which slides out for display on its own), the conference room and much more.

Great gift idea for fans of The Office. The set includes 15 LEGO minifigures, including Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, and Pam Beesly.

Pre-orders now for mid-November delivery:

* That’s what she said!

2 Likes

That’s really slick, and would fit well into dioramas.

1 Like

Aw man, that looks awesome!

I already have the Big Bang Theory and the Friends coffee shop! I need this!

2 Likes