The Official LEGO Thread

What about the Seinfeld and Queer Eye sets? Add those and the Office set and you have all the sitcom set sets…

2 Likes

Oh my word!, it’s magnificent! :heart_eyes:
Lord of the Rings - Rivendell. :star_struck:
Over 6 000 pieces. :grinning:
Hugely detailed. :grin:
R7 999. :frowning:

5 Likes

Yup, been following this for some time. Huge number of minifigs as well, more so if you include the statues!

3 Likes

I saw this in Toy Kingdom, so cool.

3 Likes

Very cool! What sort of frame rate can it get at 1080P? :laughing:

2 Likes

There’s a NES as well, which goes nicely with the new big Bowser set. The Bowser is just large enough to sit at the TV and play the NES…

Still, it’s a fortune to buy all these sets. I’d still like the Titanic and Eiffel Tower sets, but both are prohibitively expensive and require lots of space…

3 Likes

Looks to be a new contender and or release:

2 Likes

Apparently a spiritual successor to Lego Racers. At least according to the Reddit community. I’m personally more excited about the Harry Potter treatment ala Skywalker Saga and the rumoured Indiana Jones one as well, after the new movie launches.

I love the open world Lego games, so I’m kinda bummed Lego revoker TR’s exclusive rights to produce the games. Seems like it’s an end of a grand TT-magic Lego-game era.

3 Likes

So gun jumpy… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Some very neat Indiana Jones sets making a return to the stores.

2 Likes

Completely forgot to brag with my birthday gift from the wifey:

4 Likes

But have you tried it on?

1 Like

Its about as big as my fist…

So, yeah :smiley:

3 Likes

AFOLs Assemble! 24-hour LEGO sale on at Takealot. Seems like a handful of decent deals, some limited quantities, some maybe not such great deals.

https://www.takealot.com/deals

2 Likes
2 Likes

So much want!!

But it’s so expensive already at R3999, and with FOMO marketing with the “Price going up” tag too. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

I find my lack of funds disturbing.

2 Likes

Lego Halloween posters! Soooo relatable!

4 Likes

Been helping my.oldest with this since Christmas day :gift:

5 Likes