Enter the Gungeon

1 Like

Golf story as well. I love that game so much

2 Likes

Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Bayonetta 1&2

1 Like

Iā€™ll check these out, thanks!

So I ended up getting the Switch Pro controller. It feels so good in hand. I played Dragon Quest Builders all weekend and had no comfort issues.

So far, seems worth it. My Switch is probably going to be getting lots more playtime now.

2 Likes

Great choice! I love mine

1 Like

Where did you get it from?

I got it from Raru. It was very slightly cheaper than the other retailers

1 Like

Itā€™s really happening, The Switcher 3 is real. Yeah sure it will look like an early PS3 or X360 game, but who cares? The Witcher 3 on a portable console. That is insane.

2 Likes

I still have to watch a video to see what it looks like. It sounds like the perfect game for the Switch though.

For the Switch fans of DMC:

1 Like

Donā€™t know if this is news to, or of any value to, Switch owners, but worth a share in case:

1 Like

Itā€™s not real. Thatā€™s not a real Nintendo account. Had me fooled as well.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s just disappointing. Sorry to not have picked up that itā€™s a parody account - I should have checked the profile page before posting that tweet, and not after:

Whatā€™s that old adageā€¦ trust, but verify.

Nintendo Direct at 00:00 tonight. Officially focusing on Pokemon Sword and Shield and Luigiā€™s Mansion 3. Rumoured reveal of Assassinā€™s Creed IV Collection as well as something related to Monolith Software. Whether thatā€™s a new (Xenoblade) game or a port of one of the older titles remains to be seen. It could also be the first look at their new IP or something about the new Zelda.

1 Like

So there was a lot of Switch news from the Nintendo Direct. Some pretty amazing games coming to the Switch in the future:

For those that didnā€™t watch the stream, here is a rundown list I found on Reddit:

1. Overwatch - Releases October 15 2019
  2. Luigiā€™s Mansion 3 - Every floor seems to have a different theme. Battle mode with 2-8 players - Releases October 31 2019
  3. Super Kirby Clash - Over 100 quests - Local/online/splitscreen Multiplayer - Releases TODAY
  4. Trials of Mana HD Remake - April 24, 2020
  5. Return of Obra Din - Find out what brought the Obra Din to an end by going back in time - Fall 2019
  6. Little Town Hero - Weapons are ā€œIdeasā€, use townspeople to support you in battle, RPG - Music from Undertale creator Toby Fox - Prepurchase later today
  7. Banjo comes to Smash - TODAY WHAT
  8. New Character coming to Smash - Terry from Fatal Fury - November 2019
  9. More fighters outside Fighter Pass in development
  10. Links Awakening - Tiny Link is so god damn cute - September 20th 2019
  11. Dragon Quest 11 S - Lots of additional content - Demo available - September 27 2019
  12. Tokyo Mirage Sessions # FE Encore - FE crossover - 2019
  13. Deadly Premonition 2 - 2020
  14. Deadly Premonition Origin - Out today!
  15. Divinity Original Sin 2 - AVAILABLE TODAY
  16. Doom 64 - November 22 2019
  17. Rogue Company - Hirez Studios (New IP) - 2020
  18. Pokemon Sword/Shield - Showing off customization - Pokemon Camp - Multiplayer at camps - November 15 2019
  19. Nintendo Switch Online - Adding SNES games - 20 games launching tomorrow 20 . SNES Controller for NSO - $29.99 NSO Members only
  20. Tetris 99 - Free update ā€œInvictusā€ - Available tomorrow
  21. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games 2020 - (Missed the date)
  22. Daemon XMachina - Available September 13 2019
  23. Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 Jedi Outcast - September 24th 2019
  24. Witcher 3 - October 2019
  25. Ass Creed Rebel Collection - December 2019
  26. Dauntless - ???
  27. Montage of games I cant keep up
  28. Animal Crossing New Horizons - Nook Phone Feature shown off - Lots of crafting - 2020
  29. Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - 2020
3 Likes

Here is the entire Direct if anyone wants to watch it:

This was better than E3

Most Excited about Xenoblade Chronicles and SNES games (so I can play Zelda Link to the Past before Linkā€™s Awakening drops).

I already signed up for the one week trial of NSO and Iā€™m actually impressed by the library of NES games available. If I canā€™t finish Link to the Past Iā€™ll find a way to get a 3 month or 1 year sub.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen people sign up together for a family switch account online, does anyone on this forum do the same?

According to that thread it was R60 pp for the annual sub.

Have you used the Twitch prime method of getting a sub as well?

Yes, Iā€™m part of a family plan. Saw someone on SAGamer post that they need people to join, paid my R60 and now I have online for a year. Donā€™t really know what Iā€™ll do with it (apart from the classic games) but it was too cheap to let it pass me by.

1 Like

Oh yes thatā€™s the post I saw. I was wondering if anyone here had something similar, or if people would be keen. What classic games? The main draw for me was the online multiplayer and the cloud saves.