The Official Xbox Thread

5 Likes
1 Like

Definately wanna get this one on release

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Quite a few of the games announced at last nights’ PlayStation Showcase are also coming to Xbox. We’ll have to wait for the Xbox Showcase in a couple of weeks time to see if any of them get a “Game Pass” tag attached to them.

2 Likes

hol’ up.

Is that a Metal Gear Solid game on Xbox?!

2 Likes

Super stoked about MGS, Dragon’s Dogma, and possibly AC Mirage.

Never played any of the other’s predecessors to care for them.

2 Likes

MGS 2 (ox xbox+ hd collection on 360) and 5 was also on xbox360/xbone
mgs 3 was also part of the hd collection on 360 all the mgs games apart from the 1st one and 4th one are on xbox platforms afaik

1 Like

Avatar’s got some buying to do! I think I might be blocking it out since I really want MSG 1, but I’ve never played 3 or 4. I probably should wait for delta, though.

1 Like

It already has a store page up:

2 Likes

Thanks, Greg. Can’t wishlist it yet, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I mean I only started out on Ground Zeroes and loved it, and enjoyed V even more so.

Come to think of it, I must get that when it’s on a sale.

2 Likes

6 Likes
2 Likes

When do you guys decide that you need a new controller?

I am noticing some drift on my joysticks, not to mention other forms of wear-and-tear. But new controller is so darned expensive.

1 Like

I keep buying limited edition controllers that i dont use :laughing:

1 Like

Our one Xbox One controller started drifting left. Followed a Youtube video and opened up the controller this morning. Fiddled around a bit and tested it and it seems to have fixed the issue, more likely opening it up and spraying some compressed air cleaned out the dirt.

1 Like

Hmm… worth a shot, I have some Q20 that’ll have to do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

DO NOT USE Q20

Okay, got the main point across, I’ll turn off caps now. I know we all love the engineering joke about “if it’s moving but shouldn’t, duct tape. If it’s not moving but should, Q20.” but in reality Q20 is not nearly as universal a tool as most of us would think. It’s not a lubricant, but rather a penetrating oil, for use when parts have nearly seized together. It does provide some lubrication, but very little, and especially not for plastic parts - it actually melts the surface of some plastics, binding the parts together.

Use a silicon based lubricant like Lectro Kleen in stead.

5 Likes