The Official Xbox Thread

Thumbsticks china, aliexpress, cheap really

Controllers, normally call around and find out who is getting stock then i try to get it when it launches, the aqua shift i reserved with bt games that way and the lunar shift i picked up at incredible after confirming they recieved their stock today

2 Likes

My collection this far, sadly they’re all actively used. The standard black being the oldest and will need replacing soon.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Absolutely loved this game. Played it on Game Pass before it left the service but then got it in a Humble Bundle Monthly I forgot to pause so a 2nd play through will certainly be called for in future.

4 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

Definately wanna get this one on release

7 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

Quite a few of the games announced at last nights’ PlayStation Showcase are also coming to Xbox. We’ll have to wait for the Xbox Showcase in a couple of weeks time to see if any of them get a “Game Pass” tag attached to them.

2 Likes

hol’ up.

Is that a Metal Gear Solid game on Xbox?!

2 Likes

Super stoked about MGS, Dragon’s Dogma, and possibly AC Mirage.

Never played any of the other’s predecessors to care for them.

2 Likes

MGS 2 (ox xbox+ hd collection on 360) and 5 was also on xbox360/xbone
mgs 3 was also part of the hd collection on 360 all the mgs games apart from the 1st one and 4th one are on xbox platforms afaik

1 Like

Avatar’s got some buying to do! I think I might be blocking it out since I really want MSG 1, but I’ve never played 3 or 4. I probably should wait for delta, though.

1 Like

It already has a store page up:

2 Likes

Thanks, Greg. Can’t wishlist it yet, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I mean I only started out on Ground Zeroes and loved it, and enjoyed V even more so.

Come to think of it, I must get that when it’s on a sale.

2 Likes