Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

I am having an absolute blast with this game. The spells are awesome, I never want grenades again in a BL game.

I’m close to the end of the campaign but I think I’m gonna go do some side stuff first and then come back.

So far it really feels like this is the best game Gearbox has made since BL2 came out.

3 Likes

I finished the campaign yesterday. Took me just under 16 hours and I did 52% of side quests according to EGS Achievements. It seems short but I did skip half of the side missions and also didn’t do a LOT of dungeons and campsites in the overworld. I’m happy with the length of the game though, felt just right. Definitely going to play through with another build, but first I want to get this one to max level and unlock those myth ranks.

I tried the Chaos Chamber as well, it’s pretty awesome. It’s very similar to doing a dungeon in the overworld in that it’s a series of random encounters but you get buffs and other special properties to play with. I’m just going to do some more exploring in the overworld and clear some side content and then it’s back to Chaos Chamber for sure.

3 Likes

All the youtube videos are making me antsy to get to endgame, but life is getting in the way.

2 Likes

16 hours? Wow, that is pretty small. I spent a lot more time in BL2 and BL3 than that and there I did not complete all the side content.

1 Like

Quality over quantity for sure. Seriously, this game brings me back to the feeling I got when I played BL2 back in the day . I might have finished the game in under 16 hours but according to EGS I have now played for over 30 hours and I’m still on that same character I finished the game with. I cleaned up some dungeons on the overworld map and did a bunch of side missions to get to max level (40) before heading into the chaos chamber.

Chaos Chamber. OMG. It is awesome. Best end game content Gearbox has (probably) ever done. The concept seems so simple and you’d think it would get too repepetive but I’ve just done 4 in a row (each lasting about 15-20 min) and not for a second did I feel like it was outstaying its welcome. It just a series of random encounters with random enemies in a random map that culminates in a random boss fight after a few encounters. After each encounter you can choose from two icons that appear that will affect modifiers for the next encounter. It kind of reminds me of the system seen in Hades. There are a bunch of curses (buffs and debuffs) but you can also choose things like more loot chests in the next round or increased currency drops etc.

I got my choas rank up to 2 (max is 20) and got some lekker legendaries but no choatic gear just yet.

I’m gonna keep playing choas chamber for a couple of days and then I’m going to start a second character to try some of the other classes.

3 Likes

My old manager at BT Games sent me this today.

Obviously I’m buying both. I gotta have 'em.

2 Likes

So glad I got the edition with the season pass.

Also picked this up over the weekend:

2 Likes

LAME! Doesn’t even mention or show anything about a new class… pfft.

2 Likes

New class has been confirmed for DLC 4…

2 Likes

LAME! Doesn’t even come with the base game… stoopid ass doodie head game.

2 Likes

That’s rich coming from the guy that sent me this:

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I installed the game on the other pc, that’s less of a power hog, so it will work on backup power.

DID YOU KNOW, epic games will happily sync an empty save game folder?

Ma se :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

So I’ve had to start over, after finishing the game.

@oltman See, another reason, Epic sucks donkey :poop:

2 Likes

This must hurry up and get on steam!

3 Likes

In case anyone is interested.

*R781 and it includes the season pass.

2 Likes

Patch notes:

Great patch overall IMO. Chaos rank cap raised to 35, moonstone cap raised to 16 000, clawbringer capstone cooldown removed (hell yeah) and best of all dice are now account bound! Gearbox actually listened to the community.

3 Likes

You sound surprised.

1 Like
1 Like

Yeah it’s so strange. For all of 5 minutes the community were praising Gearbox for the patch, and then the DLC dropped. I played it myself and while fun it is definitely disappointing. I finished it in like 15 minutes. It’s basically just a chaos dungeon with extra steps. I got the Chaotic Great edition for a decent enough price so I don’t have buyer’s remorse or anything but I still wanted more. \

@Beo and I did some chaos chambers last night. It worked surprisingly well considering people are complaining about poor cross platform performance.

*I’m the pretty one (on the right)

2 Likes

Got it while it was on special. Promising myself I will take it slow since there is a bit of a gaming drought going on for me now.

2 Likes

Awesome man, enjoy! I think it really is the best of what the franchise has offered, though I know many will disagree with me.

3 Likes