What are you playing now?

Bannerlord 2 & Ostriv

1 Like

Seeing as I’m slowly finishing off my recent backlog of games and having completed Control and Jedi Fallen Order, I’m on to Shadow of the Tomb Raider now. Have to get the trilogy done and dusted!

2 Likes

Great trilogy

1 Like

BF4 and being bad at it…

4 Likes

Probably the funnest way to play BF4 :grinning:
Welcome to MEW Doc!

2 Likes

Welcome to MEW @DrWolfgang760!

Go tell us a bit about yourself here: Introduce yourself

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

1 Like

Asgard’s Wrath and Red Dead Redemption 2

1 Like

I’m reaaaaaally tempted to grab Captain Toad Treasure Tracker for Switch. I played the demo last night and it’s incredibly charming and loads of fun.

Other than that I finally jumped into The Division 2 as well. Enjoying solo’ing the game.

3 Likes

Just finished Down The Rabbit Hole. It’s short but pretty decent.

1 Like

Busy with Control, since I cannot do online gaming I play what launches…

1 Like

Finished Mass Effect 3.

If ME3 ever gets nominated for Game Club, I’d definitely take it up again, especially with some multiplayer. I played a bit on Gold and Platinum which was quite insane but so are the rewards.

3 Likes

Sadly all my friends internationally that I play games like Wolcen and Div2 with, are now playing single player games, strange considering they are all isolated in their homes. Those 2 games get stale quick solo, especially at “end game”.

Playing some subnautica: below zero, getting to the end of what is available on early access
Going to start X4 again, I hope a nice space game will keep me going.

Would like to play Mount and Blade 2, but it is still way too costly at this stage. Same for Borderlands 3

3 Likes

And there is a person like me who wants to play multiplayer but cannot thanks to crappy interwebs :frowning: Im over solo games

1 Like

I only have patience for solo games at the moment, therefore:

PS4
Nioh 2
The Division 2

Xbox
Hellblade

2 Likes

Tonight I plan on finishing the final quest of Division 2.
Then I’m starting Just Cause 4

5 Likes

Also playing Division 2 and finally caved and bought Elder Scrolls Online for Steam on the dirt cheap 70% off for the Elsweyr edition. Played it YEARS ago before it was on Steam and bought it for PS4 as well, but barely touched it.

So gonna start iterating between the 2 soon. And some Breath of the Wild… Have 2 more Divine Beasts to conquer before moving on to Gannon.

2 Likes

I finished both Nioh 2 and Control, but in Nioh’s case the real game has only just started.

PS4
Nioh 2
Persona 5

Switch
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Dragon Quest XI: Echos of an Elusive Age S Definitive Edition

PC
GTA V
Just Cause 4

2 Likes

Division 2 was never even on my radar at all and I showed no interest in it - my friend just kept telling me about it and it happened to become the first game I’ve finished the main campaign of in ages.

Going to fire that up soon.

2 Likes

I enjoyed the first one’s campaign quite a bit and bought the sequel in December during EGS’s sale. I never got around to playing it until now.

The lockdown has been good to me, affording me an hour or so each day to game. I managed to finish 2 games I’ve been dragging since December as well - Control and Jedi Fallen Order. Both were decent, with my nod going to Control if I had to choose one.

The Division 2, however, scratches my ARPG / looter itch once again, so it beckons me back each time I wake my laptop from sleep mode.

2 Likes