What are you playing now?

On PC:

Cities Skyline
F1 2019
Subnautica

4 Likes

Nice. I’ve started this game so many times but I have yet to finish a single play-through of it. :disappointed:

Great game. I’m tempted to buy it again when it comes out on PC. :grimacing:

2 Likes

Battlefield Bad Company 2 - still so good after all these years and multiplayer is still very active!

on PC. only thing is view angle is quite narrow, took a while to get used to.

5 Likes

That was the best Battlefield for me. Played the hell out of it.

4 Likes

Watch Dogs (XBox)
Metro Exodus DLC - Sam’s Story (PC)
Darkwood (Switch)

3 Likes

Wolcen

This game is SO frustrating online. My ping is at 230-250 in game and it is clear this game is not designed for latency like D3 is. I HATE the online game. Playing offline is like playing an entirely different game. Tried playing with friends in the UK and it is unplayble at our pings, you cannot get out of the bad stuff on the floor on time or dodge in time.

Otherwise it is a great experience :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

This is why we stopped playing the online until they fix it

1 Like

Did they say they are going to fix it?

1 Like

I read somewhere they will address it - when we don’t know
It is better than what it used to be but I still cant - its worse than Grim Dawn

1 Like

Wow, Grim Dawn was pretty bad when we tried it.

2 Likes

PC
Borderlands 3

PS4
Nioh 2
Days Gone

Switch
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Dragon Quest XI

Xbox One
Quantum Break
Ninja Gaiden II
Afterparty

1 Like

Witcher 1
Mass Effect 3
Age of Barbarian
Late Shift

Playing ME3 gives you the feeling of finality and that it is all going to end… similar to real life when going into the empty streets :grinning:

2 Likes

Finished Witcher 1.
Filled in a lot of the story that I’ve forgotten. Last played over 8 years ago. Will maybe start Witcher 2 sometime next month.

Played some Mass Effect 3 multiplayer last night (or rather, 2am this morning). Couldn’t believe people are still playing it, 8 years later. 2 of them were from SA though as they were speaking Afrikaans over their mics.

Also started Cube.

4 Likes

Division 2
Wolcen

I figured out a build in Wolcen that shows the middle finger to lag. I don’t have to dodge… at all. Great team build too, I take almost 0 damage.

2 Likes

Bannerlord 2 & Ostriv

1 Like

Seeing as I’m slowly finishing off my recent backlog of games and having completed Control and Jedi Fallen Order, I’m on to Shadow of the Tomb Raider now. Have to get the trilogy done and dusted!

2 Likes

Great trilogy

1 Like

BF4 and being bad at it…

4 Likes

Probably the funnest way to play BF4 :grinning:
Welcome to MEW Doc!

2 Likes

Welcome to MEW @DrWolfgang760!

Go tell us a bit about yourself here: Introduce yourself

2 Likes