What are you playing now?

Dark Souls 3 (PC) for the most part. Finally got a friend who also loves Dark Souls 3 to buy and play it, so I’m kinda playing with him. I’m just a slight bit ahead of him at the moment. I’m busy with the Grand Archives and he just started Lothric Castle.

We are both running with Black Knight UGS’s, so it super fun to co-op and then get invaded, because we just stagger/stun lock whoever invades us and then it takes about 4 to 5 hits to kill them. :smiley:

World of Tanks v1.0 also dropped yesterday, which brought a big graphics overhaul and made a lot of map changes, so I’m jumping back into that again as well.

Just finished Life is Strange. What a strange game. Reminded me a bit of Twin Peaks.

2 Likes

I loved Life is Strange. I wish there were more games like it.

1 Like

I’m only about half an hour in and got quite bored…

Only game I’m playing currently is Horizon Zero Dawn. It’s an incredible game and I honestly can’t get enough of it! Only 18% dine according to the game at around 13 hours game time, so still quite a while until i finish it.

1 Like

Yeah, Horizon Zero Dawn is great.

And I see Life is Strange is on special here for $5 if anyone’s interested.

Just picked up Far Cry 5 now at CNA.

I find it much better than FC4.

1 Like

Can say I’m a little jealous :grinning: Can’t get it right now. Enjoy it! Let us know if you still like it a little more into it.

1 Like

xbox one X

Forza Horizon II
Forza 6
Ac Chronicles China (a very frustrating game)

Xbox 360
Orange Box (specifically Half Life 2 at the moment)
Hydro Thunder Hurricane
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Tomb Raider

Wii
Battle City (Emulated)

PS2
Black

2 Likes

Currently playing:

Xbox One X:
Forza 7
Far Cry 5
Ghost Recon Wildlands

PS4 Pro:
Uncharted 2

1 Like

Xbox one
Rory Mcilroy Golf
F1 2017

Android
Clash of Clans
Golf Clash

Diablo 3 finaly got round to it (finished story, and got my seasonal gear)
trying out POE

Thinking about playing Stardew valley , dont know why I never really took the time to look at it properly always wrote it off as another Facebook farmville type thing.

1 Like

I’m in a bit of a noncommittal stage at the moment with games where I seem to bounce from one to the next. The only constant is a few games of CSGO most nights.

I have been playing a bit of Kingsway as it’s ideal for running in the background while you do other stuff. It’s a clever play on the old window based RPG’s that I played as a kid (Castle of the Winds anyone?)

It is brilliant. And a game you can absolutely get lost in for many many many hours. I highly recommend it.

I also know a few other MEW peeps who can vouch for how good it is.

1 Like

It’s on my end of month wishlist due to you all raving about it.

Will vouch for it lost so many hours into that game

Currently playing vermintide 2 :slight_smile:
HOTS
Steredenn
Halcyon 6

This game was pretty darned good. Can’t say much more without spoiling…

1 Like

I’ve lost myself in Ghost Recon: Wldlands a lot over the weekend. The game is really huge and growing on me. I’m starting to fall in love with it.

1 Like

Amazing Spiderman 1 on PS3

Must be the best movie based game in years. Its fantastic and really portrays Spidey’s strength and agility. Now that Im quite adept at the controls I can fight bosses and mobs without being hit once.
Some enemy fights are city wide at speed and at great heights which is damn exciting!

defs going to check out Amazing Spiderman 2 after this.

1 Like

Hit up Path of Exile again. A huge amount of content added since I played it last.
Also waiting for Wolcen (another loot fest ARPG) to get it’s shit together and give us some new content.

1 Like

Over the weekend I played, and finished, both Skyrim and Witcher 3: Blood & Wine. Skyrim’s ending was very “meh”, but I had to get it off my backlog. I can regard it as “done” due to also finishing all the guild storylines. Blood & Wine, on the other hand, left me with the same empty feeling I had after finishing the main storyline. Now I’m just aimlessly running around and gawking at the scenery, as I conpleted all the question marks in Toussant…

2 Likes