What are you playing now?

I finished Scarlet Nexus with Yuito and had a good time. I played Kasane in the demo and might give it a replay at some point. I like many elements of the game, but feel it’s a bit long, especially if they want to encourage a replay.

Mafia DE was great, but somehow it didn’t feel as impactful as the original did. Maybe it’s just nostalgia, though I wish the game was longer. It’s such a beautifully recreated world, and I love the cars.

3 Likes

Same here, I also did Yuito but then wasn’t up for Kasane right away. I was going to do her side now but then I bought Dying LIght 2 and Tales of Arise so not sure that’s gonna happen anymore.

2 Likes

Still busy with Far Cry 6, slowy getting close to the end of the main story so we are trying to do the completionist thing by finding all the oddball stuff.

I been playing quite a bit of MotoGP 20 lately and loving it. Been doing a career mode in Moto3 and hope to work my way up to Moto2 and then GP class. I took a test drive in the MotoGP class and oh my, I can’t even make it around a lap without coming off numerous times.

1 Like

X4 (space sim game) and AC Origins.

2 Likes

Recently finished Lost in Random which was brilliant.

Now I get to choose another single player game to come alongside the sim racing and PUBG games. So much to choose from!

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted to play X4 but never got around to it. Isn’t it a 4x or grand strategy game?

Also, how are enjoying Origins and Bayek’s adventures?

2 Likes

X4 is a simulation. You start off in a small ship, fly around and find ways to make money, do quests, explore space (first person, like Elite Dangerous). You then are able to do any range of things, mine, buy mining ships, crew those ships and let them mine for you. Build factories and supply the factories with materials you make and mine. Build big combat ships and take on stations/nations/evil aliens. You can also just do bounties, pirate or build armadas or a massive empire.

I like the seriousness of AC Origins, the combat is a lot easier than Odyssey but not as varied, since you do not have abilities to trigger as such. The story is pretty good, side quests are interesting very much like Valhalla’s. Odyssey side quests were really empty.

3 Likes

I’m still playing Anno 1800, but after completing pretty much all the monuments now, I’m thinking I should put a hold on the game and get something new to play. Not sure what yet.

3 Likes

AC origins, I have Far Cry Primal downloaded and ready to go. After that my plan is to sub to Ubi+ and play through the Far Cry series starting 4, then 5, then 5 new dawn and finally 6

2 Likes

Me, my brother and a friend of ours are playing some snowrunner on gamepass.

Played one round of the vampire Blood Hunt battle royal, its OK I guess? Probably need to play some more to get a better opinion, but so far, I would like to have some sort of “kill-cam” as I had chosen the class that becomes invisible when crouching, combined with sitting in a tree, that I could not even see myself, yet still the person found and killed me, so I kinda just want to know how he knew I was there, or saw me there.

Also started up Terraria again, and holy damn did that game change since I last played in 2015 and so far all for the better, I also believe there are now pets like dogs, which can be petted, hope I find one soon.

4 Likes

Amazing game, also jammed a bit over the weekend.

2 Likes

very fun indeed, unfortunately we have been experiencing some problem with the multiplayer, where we would both disconnect from the Snowrunner servers, this then causes all my trucks to reset to the garage as I am not the host, which then means I have to drive all the way back to where I was and these roads are getting long. :frowning:

2 Likes

Things have been busy, so I’ve mostly been alternating between Tetris Effect and Solitaire collection (both on Game pass) :stuck_out_tongue:
On Saturday night I finally decided to start with Sunset Overdrive, so I’ll see if that keeps my interest in the coming weekends.

3 Likes

PC
Mafia III
Dying Light 2
Tales of Arise
The Witcher 3

Switch
No More Heroes 2
The Sinking City
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
The Witcher 3

Xbox
Gaurdians of the Galaxy

And then for some reason I downloaded Yakuza Like a Dragon over the weekend and started playing that again. Also, bought all three Bioshock games again today because it was cheap. Will probably play (a bit of) all three as well at some point soon.

Despite all these games I’m not really focused on playing any main game right now. I’m enjoying all these but none of them are taking over my life right now.

2 Likes

So, do you play to the same part on PC and Switch? Or are you in completely different parts of the game on each?

2 Likes

Its cross platform save which is amazing. So I play at home then sync my save with the cloud and then load that save on the switch and continue wherever I am and then just upload that save to the cloud again. Its awesome. I wish more games supported this feature. I know Divinity OS 2 also does.

6 Likes

I’m currently busy with Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem. A bit into Chapter 2 I think.

1 Like

I’ve put Anno 1800 on the back burner for now, so now I’m moving to something completely different and I’m playing Anno 2205…

5 Likes

Playing Dragon Quest xi

4 Likes