What are you playing now?

Xbox

Finally back into gears 5, almost a year later

Wii (draws almost no power from the inverter so best to play when loadshedding)

Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii

4 Likes

Switch
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

That’s it pretty much. I finished Dead Island 2 last night and still have to do the DLC for Midnight Suns but for now it’s Zelda time.

5 Likes

How was Dead Island 2? Worth the years of waiting and all the hype?

3 Likes

I really had fun with it. I have 3 issues with the game: 1. The difficulty - I suck at games and this game has no easy mode and I died a LOT. It became annoying 2. The mirrors don’t work - there are so many mirrors all over the game world but they don’t reflect properly 3. It’s clear they held back (story) content for the season pass.

Other than that it was a great time. The F.L.E.S.H system is amazing. The combat is super fun and there is a wide variety of weapons with unique animations to try out. Both melee and ranged.

3 Likes

What is this gaming that you lot are talking about?

3 Likes

Star Citizen 3.19: mining is very detailed now, if a little too hard. It is more stable than previous versions.
Corekeeper: good fun little game.

2 Likes

Mining in Star Citizen is frustrating now and not something I want to settle down to do after a long day.
Replaying V Rising with the new changes, cheating with sliders to have some chill fun.

3 Likes

So I started playing Grid Legends since it is on gamepass, and I was met with some of the worst default keybinds on a keyboard that I have seen in a long time:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I feel attacked!

2 Likes

I’ve got Horizon Zero Dawn staring at me since 1 Jan '22…

1 Like

Dude, this was the way with the original Need for Speed waaaay back in the day.

1 Like

80 Hours into Tears of the Kingdom! It is without a doubt the best game I’ve ever played. Witcher got dethroned. I’m sorry Geralt :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haven’t played much on my Xbox lately but I’ve gotten sucked back into Ghost Recon Wildlands.

1 Like

Finished Castlevania 2.
I did not like it.

3 Likes

For the last few weeks the only thing I’ve played, the only game I’ve wanted to play is Cities Skylines. I built a new great looking city but the latest update broke the save completely so I’ve started a new city.

2 Likes

Are you still adding new DLC to your game? I’m in two minds about adding something like the new Hotels and Retreats pack to CS when I know that CS2 is on the way.

1 Like

I immediately bought the DLC yes. I now have all the DLC, about 90% of all the content creator packs, and over 1000 assets downloaded from the Workshop. So I’m basically already playing CS 2 lol.

Then again, CS2 might only be coming end of this year, and there is always the chance that it might be delayed. I haven’t heard or seen any talks about delays, but then again there also isn’t a firm release date. Plus it would be highly unlikely that CS2 would have the same number of base-game content that CS1 has. Purely because it’s been 8 years of continuous development and additions being made. So by that reasoning, I think it would be worth adding.

2 Likes

All the things: Far Cry 4, D2R, Grim Dawn, Cyberpunk 2077, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Borderlands 3.

It’s only testing, while I figure out what works in my latest antics with linux gaming on Nobara…

4 Likes

I’m still playing Death Stranding. Going to see if I can get a platinum trophy for it.

PC wise I’m supposed to be playing Tyranny but I’ve actually spent some time playing Darkest Dungeon again.

2 Likes