What are you playing now?

Currently on Paragon 218 and still running my Arcane build. Primarily running spectral blades, disintegrate, meteor and black hole. I have a combo of legendary gear (and legendary gems) that outperform any set that I’ve found so far. I only have 1 Tal Rasha set item, so can’t spec into that build yet.

6 Likes

I finished the Resi 4 Remake. It was great, but it truly highlights how excellent the original game was. It’s still excellent, and if you haven’t played the original, just play the remake instead.

If you have played the OG game, you might not be as wowed as you might have been with the Resi 2 remake. Which is understandable, as Resi 4 was a generation newer.

I’m playing Grim Grimoire OnceMore. I loved the PS2 game. This is just an upscale and remaster for modern systems, but that’s all it needs. It looks and plays brilliantly!

Also trying to finish BotW before the new game.

2 Likes

I still want to get the RE2, 3, and now 4 remakes. I have never played them. I remember playing RE3 back in the day but I think that’s about the only RE game I had an experience with. I look forward to it.

1 Like

Played and finished Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. It seems like a very rich story so it is a pity I didn’t grow up with it or that there aren’t any remakes for the earlier games. This is basically my first entry into the series.

Then I’m playing Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. I’m not really a Star Wars fan, but the games are generally done quite well so this is quite ok.

6 Likes

Pertinent, elex 2 and football manager 2023.

4 Likes

Started (and progressed quite a bit) with Castlevania 2.

Figured it is a short game to start with and get off my backlog.

5 Likes

Xbox

Finally back into gears 5, almost a year later

Wii (draws almost no power from the inverter so best to play when loadshedding)

Mario Kart Wii
New Super Mario Bros Wii

4 Likes

Switch
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

That’s it pretty much. I finished Dead Island 2 last night and still have to do the DLC for Midnight Suns but for now it’s Zelda time.

5 Likes

How was Dead Island 2? Worth the years of waiting and all the hype?

3 Likes

I really had fun with it. I have 3 issues with the game: 1. The difficulty - I suck at games and this game has no easy mode and I died a LOT. It became annoying 2. The mirrors don’t work - there are so many mirrors all over the game world but they don’t reflect properly 3. It’s clear they held back (story) content for the season pass.

Other than that it was a great time. The F.L.E.S.H system is amazing. The combat is super fun and there is a wide variety of weapons with unique animations to try out. Both melee and ranged.

3 Likes

What is this gaming that you lot are talking about?

3 Likes

Star Citizen 3.19: mining is very detailed now, if a little too hard. It is more stable than previous versions.
Corekeeper: good fun little game.

2 Likes

Mining in Star Citizen is frustrating now and not something I want to settle down to do after a long day.
Replaying V Rising with the new changes, cheating with sliders to have some chill fun.

3 Likes

So I started playing Grid Legends since it is on gamepass, and I was met with some of the worst default keybinds on a keyboard that I have seen in a long time:

2 Likes

4 Likes

I feel attacked!

2 Likes

I’ve got Horizon Zero Dawn staring at me since 1 Jan '22…

1 Like

Dude, this was the way with the original Need for Speed waaaay back in the day.

1 Like

80 Hours into Tears of the Kingdom! It is without a doubt the best game I’ve ever played. Witcher got dethroned. I’m sorry Geralt :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Haven’t played much on my Xbox lately but I’ve gotten sucked back into Ghost Recon Wildlands.

1 Like