What are you playing now?

Finished Castlevania 2.
I did not like it.

3 Likes

For the last few weeks the only thing I’ve played, the only game I’ve wanted to play is Cities Skylines. I built a new great looking city but the latest update broke the save completely so I’ve started a new city.

2 Likes

Are you still adding new DLC to your game? I’m in two minds about adding something like the new Hotels and Retreats pack to CS when I know that CS2 is on the way.

1 Like

I immediately bought the DLC yes. I now have all the DLC, about 90% of all the content creator packs, and over 1000 assets downloaded from the Workshop. So I’m basically already playing CS 2 lol.

Then again, CS2 might only be coming end of this year, and there is always the chance that it might be delayed. I haven’t heard or seen any talks about delays, but then again there also isn’t a firm release date. Plus it would be highly unlikely that CS2 would have the same number of base-game content that CS1 has. Purely because it’s been 8 years of continuous development and additions being made. So by that reasoning, I think it would be worth adding.

2 Likes

All the things: Far Cry 4, D2R, Grim Dawn, Cyberpunk 2077, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor, Borderlands 3.

It’s only testing, while I figure out what works in my latest antics with linux gaming on Nobara…

4 Likes

I’m still playing Death Stranding. Going to see if I can get a platinum trophy for it.

PC wise I’m supposed to be playing Tyranny but I’ve actually spent some time playing Darkest Dungeon again.

2 Likes

I have been playing V Rising. They added so much content with the last update that it’s keeping me quite busy.

4 Likes

Played a lot of v rising in the last 2 weeks, need to give it a break. Going to try an interesting shaman totem build I thought of for Last Epoch.

4 Likes

Suffered through CnC4 (Command an Conquer) now to cleanse myself I shall be playing CnC Tiberium wars + Kanes Wrath, after that I shall go play some Red Alert 3.

Me and my friends have also been playing some Farming Sim 22, that game has some bugs, glitches, an don’t get me started on how much of a pain it was to get a server running, but it helps pass the time and we are now making quite some cash with the clothes we are making from the wool we get from our own sheep, which we feed from our own grass fields.

3 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed Supraland: Six Inches Under. If you enjoyed the original you’ll love this one. The puzzles are excellent and some of them really make you feel like a genius when you solve them. I’ve finished the main story but there’s the all the chests and secrets to find which are always worth it.

Started playing Railroad Empire 2 today and it definitely scratches the Railroad Tycoon itch. Looking forward to losing some hours in that.

2 Likes

Street Fighter 6. It is excellent!

4 Likes

Me and some friends found the Synergy mod for Half Life 2, which allows co-op for the HL2 campaign, we were 4 people (it allows for up to 10), and it was incredibly fun, we are flying through the game and enjoying every second of it.

4 Likes

Switch
Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (I finished the story but there is SO much left to do)

PC
Callisto Protocol

PS5
Street Figther 6

4 Likes

I’ve been playing Death Stranding.
The game is beautiful and the story is interesting. Not sure I’m a fan of the gameplay (as many said, it is essentially a walking simulator).
Will see next weekend if I’m pushing through with it to the end.

3 Likes

I tried the FF16 demo out. There’s a lot to like here! The story, setting and combat are all good so far.

I don’t think I’ll buy it just yet, as there is too much to play. 2023 is shaping up to be one of the busiest years for gaming!

2 Likes

What do you mean busy, there is only Diablo 4.

2 Likes

Switch
I’m still playing Zelda: TotK. I bought South Park: Fractured But Whole, but 2 hours into it I went back to Zelda (I’m just hooked).

PC
Callisto Protocol

PS5
Control
Street Fighter 6
Remnant: From the Ashes

5 Likes

Still playing Death Stranding… but I’m starting to like it. It is a very unique game.

3 Likes

Are there games other than Diablo IV right now?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Many. In just 3 days one of them will come out and it’s called Final Fantasy 16! :smiley:

2 Likes