What are you playing now?

See the story still wins for me, I prefer that!

But overall I am just a Borderlands fan!

2 Likes

100% BL2 story wipes the floor with BL3 or any other game in the franchise. The writing in BL2 was great and jokes actually landed. In 3 it’s like they tried really hard but couldn’t match 2.

Same. I love anything Borderlands.

1 Like

I found the D&D toasting in Tiny Tina very funny. For pure fun factor, I rate it’s story content pretty high. Nothing serious about it. Its replayability is not so good though. The classes do not have the tactical differences that the classes had in BL2.

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a banger on an ending - much akin to the end sequence of Rogue One.

3 Likes

Finished Most Wanted on Easter weekend, Finished Carbon on the public holiday Monday, then finished Undercover a bit after that (these are all Need For Speed games for those that don’t know.)

Now back to not having much to play, I did however get Crab Champions, that is quite a bit of fun, and seems so far to be regularly updated, it also has working co-op.

I am slightly tempted to get Underground 1 working again after hearing this song:

3 Likes

I have been watching some gameplay of this and I must say, it looks fantastic! Whacky, but awesome. It gives me heavy Risk of Rain 2 vibes.

1 Like

I am stepping away from Diablo 3 before I get burnt out too much on this style of game before Diablo 4 drops.

Currently chilling with some Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga, this game is so huge and takes a long ass time to check all those boxes but very therapeutic.

When there’s load-shedding I am between Nordic Ashes and started a new game yesterday, Beyond the Long Night.

2 Likes

Very wise!

2 Likes

I’ve recently jumped back into the new season with a new seasonal character for the first time in years. It’s been fun and I realise why I spent so much time in the game way back when. I’ve been playing for about 2 weeks on and off and am already at Paragon 50 running Torment II difficulty… I’m playing a Wizard this time around.

2 Likes

Damn @DarthMol, how many games do you play at a time?

3 Likes

He is probably automatically farming Steam Trading Cards.

2 Likes

Bruh, gotta up those gains :muscle:t2: Work hard, play harder. If you’re not playing at least 5 games an hour then what are you even doing!

5 Likes

:grin: ya got me. Decided to earn some credit where I can towards the new ACC DLC.

I’ve made the most profits selling some CSGO skins. I’ve got a USP skin that’s worth R200! But I’ll be keeping that for when I get back into the game when CS2 launches for the masses.

2 Likes

I finished Pentiment. Such a good game. I hope they bring out more like it.

Now I’m playing:
Death Stranding - PS5
Tyranny - PC

6 Likes

Playing:
Diablo 3 season 28 (send help)

Man, I’m playing so much Diablo 3 right now its crazy. I’ve gotten the furthest I’ve ever gotten in a season and I’m even considering a second character which I never do in a season.

6 Likes

I’m also in that trap. My wizard is currently Paragon 82. I have a nice high-crit, arcane-damage build right now, easily mowing through Torment V adventure mode. Base damage around 450k, but I crit around 25mil on opening attacks. I’m considering bumping up to VII, as it’s just way too easy currently.

Furthest I’ve ever gotten was a Demon Hunter on Paragon 359 - and that was in season 6.

5 Likes

I’m already on Paragon 800, GR105. Highest by far for me. Running Tal Rasha Wizard aka strongest build AFAIK. I’m considering Barb or WD next, maybe even DH. Dunno which one to go with.

5 Likes

PC
Ghostwire Tokyo
Quantum Break

PS5
Dead Island 2
Midnight Suns

Switch
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Future Redeemed
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8
Mario Party Superstars

I went a bit crazy with the Mario games over the weekend. I got all 3 those games this weekend. :smiley:

Mario Party is so much fun to play with other people.

5 Likes

Jedi Survivor. Despite its utterly terrible performance, I think it’s one of the most fun games I’ve played in a very long time, and probably the best looking too.

6 Likes

Lord of the rings online. Loving it, I have been playing it on and off for years.
Finished Everspace 2 finally, after playing it on and off since it went into early access and it is out now. Great fun game.

Just killing gaming time until D4.

4 Likes