What are you playing now?

Oh that it is!

1 Like

Finished NFSU2 at midnight last night, now going to Most Wanted(2005)

2 Likes

I finished Last Epoch on PC. It’s not Diablo IV but it’s not bad. The skill trees are very nice.

Currently playing:

Hogwarts Legacy (XBox)
Tyranny (PC)

5 Likes

And I finished Hogwarts Legacy. It’s overrated in my opinion. Still a good game but not a great one.

Until Dawn - PS5
Tyranny - PC

5 Likes

Finished Atomic Heart.

The graphics at some places are beautiful and I really want to like the game… but I didn’t really enjoy it and I’m not exactly sure why. At one stage I loaded a trainer / cheat and set it to unlimited health just to go finish the story. The reviews for the game are great so I’m sure it is probably just me.

5 Likes

It’s not :stuck_out_tongue: I abondoned the game after a few hours, just wasnt feeling it.

3 Likes

I’m primarily playing Zelda: BotW on PC via Cemu at moment. Almost legal, seeing as I own a copy on Switch. But I wanted buttery smooth 60+ FPS and 4k resolution on my LG OLED, so PC is the way to go.

4 Likes

You and me both! I decided to do one last playthrough before TotK drops. I started on Switch but then decided since I’ve already done it 3 times before I’m going to try set up CEMU again and see how it goes. Now I’m playing at 75FPS (only at 1080p) with infinite health, stamina and weapon durability. :smiley:

Other than that I’m playing Ghostwire Tokyo on PC as well and Yakuza: Like a Dragon on PS5. Taking a break from Midnight Suns while waiting for the final DLC character. On Switch I’m just grinding in Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, trying to get as close to 100% as I can before Zelda comes.

1 Like

Everspace 2, great space sim/RPG
Lining up some X4 again with their new DLC, amazing sandbox space game
Dungeons and dragons online for my fantasy fix.
Tried some New World again but the community is absolutely horrible.

2 Likes

I have always wanted to play this game. I need to investigate how to do it.

1 Like

Haha! Exactly what I am doing! I own both the console and the game, so I dont feel bad at all. the 60FPS and higher resolution, along with the timeless art style, makes this STILL one of the best games Nintendo ever released! Wont be playing Tears of the Kingdom though. Dont have a switch and wont be pirating it if I cannot buy it.

I am also balancing some co-op play:

• Borderlands 1 with a mate who just got a Steam Deck. Still a goodie!
  • The Cycle: Frontier which is a 3 player PvPvE extraction shooter

And I am THIIIIIS close to finally finishing Stars Wars Jedi… The game had a great start, fell flat a bit, but then once you unlock more force powers it gets good again!

All on PC

3 Likes

Since playing BL3 and Tiny Tina, I cannot go back to playing BL1 and BL2.

1 Like

I know, it is tough, but the Enhanced Edition is actually so much smoother and we transfered our characters from vanilla to that. So much better!

2 Likes

See I approve this message 1 and 2 is still the best!

3 Likes

I have a Switch and will be buying TotK the moment there’s a deal running on it… Which is probably only in year 2 or 3. So it gives me some time to finally finish BotW, as I never finished it on Switch.

2 Likes

It really is a brilliant game. One of the best open world RPGs ever created. It’s quite easy to get running via Cemu, but it’s obviously not legal. Still, a quick search in Reddit r/CemuPiracy yields a nice repack that contains everything you need. Make sure to own a console and the game, as piracy is bad, mmmkay?

2 Likes

Just finished Star Wars Jedi! WOW! What a climactic ending! Loved it! Looking forward to the sequel, one day, on sale!

3 Likes

Or… an EA Play Pro subscription for one month for R200 and get one month of unlimited playtime for the Deluxe Edition from launch??

3 Likes

I agree that Borderlands 2 is the best game in the franchise but weirdly enough, like @Beo , I can’t go back to it anymore. About a week or so ago I decided to play it again in an attempt to get the platinum trophy as it’s the only one of the three main games I don’t have. I gave up pretty quickly though. I miss the gameplay from 3 and Wonderlands too much. A BL2 remake with BL3 gameplay and engine would be awesome. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I finished Until Dawn and it was excellent.

Now I’m playing:
Pentiment - XBox
Tyranny - PC

3 Likes