What are you playing now?

Still playing Death Stranding… but I’m starting to like it. It is a very unique game.

3 Likes

Are there games other than Diablo IV right now?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Many. In just 3 days one of them will come out and it’s called Final Fantasy 16! :smiley:

2 Likes

Started a new city in Cities Skylines.

2 Likes

Street Fighter 6
WRC Generations

1 Like

Be sure to update the thread with progress and screenies…

3 Likes

Still busy with Stasis Bone Totem!

4 Likes

I’m loving Railway Empire 2 at the moment, building an effective and profitable railway network is a lot of fun.

2 Likes

All I’ve managed time for are the tutorials :expressionless: Promised myself that once I get through the current batch of marking I’ll spend some time back in it. Have you had the chance to look at the multiplayer co-op at all? Very curious to hear if and how it works.

1 Like

I’ve only played single player, from what I know you manage the same railway company. Happy to give it a try when you’ve had a chance to get further into the game.

2 Likes

Battlefield 2042

Really enjoying it now. Not the greatest bf but they have fixed it up. Been having many bf moments.

1 Like

Anyone tried Battle Bit? Most fun I’ve had in a battlefield game, and it’s not even one.
250 player chaos with solid gunplay, all the expected vehicles, building destruction, fortification building, etc.

It feels like the 3 devs played BF games all their lives, took the best parts and put it into a game with Roblox graphics, and it just works.

3 Likes

I saw JackFrags playing it and he loved it. So many players, sooo much chaos!

2 Likes

Callisto Protocol annoyed me today so I uninstalled it. I’m fickle like that. Might return some day, its honestly 50/50. I downloaded Anthem and played the introductory mission. I’ve never played it before but heard nothing but bad things so my expectations are very low. So far I really like the gameplay.

4 Likes

Anthem is gone too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Started playing Final Fantasy 16 today! It’s really awesome so far.

3 Likes

Got myself BattleBit Remastered, such a good game, even on 190ms ping servers, I even managed to get a 1406m sniper headshot, there is also a chance for SA servers to me made if enough SA players get the game, and I hope they do, as this game is so much more fun that battlefield right now.

6 Likes

OG Xbox

Rallisport Challenge 2
Project Gotham Racing 2
Splinter cell pandora tomorrow

3 Likes

Had no internet this weekend so no D4 for me. Luckily I had downloaded Forever Skies in the week and it is an offline game. Played through the available content.

As an avid player of both Subnauticas and Raft, I can confidently say that I see both of those games in this one. It is well done, great visually and good non violent survival fun. It is in early access so there is only about 5-7 hours of things to do before you run out but it is a good start. Hopefully it will not fade.

4 Likes

The D4 servers were broken all of yesterday, so you only missed out on Saturday D4 time.

3 Likes

I was happy to see that Forever Skies had released, I’ve been looking forward to it. Pity that there’s only a few hours of content though. I’m debating whether to get on board now or wait for more content first.

1 Like