What are you playing now?

Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora is an amazing game. The look and feel of the alien forests are breathtaking.

2 Likes

I finished Ghostwire: Tokyo and it wasn’t bad at all. I’m also done with Diablo IV season 2 for now. Made it through the Battle Pass and will stop there.

Now I’ll be playing:
Tyranny - PC (about time that I finally finish it)
Bloodborne - PS5 (or Bloodbourne as @Wlad would say)

3 Likes

I really hope you can look past the framerate and frame pacing issues and enjoy Bloodborne for what it is, the greatest game FROM SOFT ever developed.

1 Like

Luckily I don’t notice framerate and frame pacing issues. So far it looks good. I just currently struggle with the timing of the guns and I used up all my blood vials on a single enemy. But I’ll hopefully improve.

1 Like

Sweet! At the beginning blood vials can be an issue because it doesn’t refresh like the healing in most other FROM games but you can farm them and have a lot ready to go. I found the guns the easiest timing for parrying in all FROM games.

1 Like

Finished AC Mirage. I liked the 6th sense style ending, but overall the game just didn’t really do it for me. I think I should go back to waiting for the AC games to go on special before buying them in future. I think it was just Origins and the Odyssey that left a really good impression (after a couple of bad ones) and the later games after that (according to my tastes and biases), just don’t live up to those.
What they at least did fix in this game that got broken from Origins already is that when you actually sneak up to someone from behind and assassinate them, you actually kill them and not just tickle their arse with a needle.

Now I’m finally getting back to Cyberpunk with all the updates and DLCs loaded. This is probably going to be the game that takes up the rest of my time this year and probably all of January.

3 Likes

OG Xbox

Project Gotham Racing 2
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

3 Likes

Despite my dislike for turn based games, I cracked under the pressure of my curiosity and bought Baldur’s Gate 3. I am actually enjoying it, a lot.

1 Like

Some entertaining coop games at the moment:
Lethal Company
The Forest

And a dash of Rocket League on the side

Xbox

Monster Hunter World

Steam

Astral Ascent

3 Likes

Sun Haven
Bang-on Balls
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

2 Likes

PC
Star Wars Jedi Survivor
The Outer Worlds
The Sims 4

PS5
Like a Dragon Ishin
Death Stranding

Switch
Super Mario RPG (I haven’t really played much switch the last month or so, been mostly on PS5 since I got a new TV)

2 Likes

I finished Bloodborne and it was very good.

Next up is Wartales on XBox.

4 Likes

Finally kinda getting into Zelda BOTW, played more than 30 minutes continuously for the first time

5 Likes

Finished Baldur’s Gate 3 and wow… Played about 80 hours, did not do half of what there is to do and can easily see why it is the game of the year in so many categories. The story telling is really well done, so many tales, so many intrigues, so many relationships. Well worth the money and time spent.

2 Likes

Armored Core VI
Yakuza 0
CrossCode

4 Likes

Damn I want Armoured Core.

3 Likes

I got around 20 hours out of Wartales but I’m bored now. So next up:

Heavy Rain

3 Likes

I finished Death Stranding today. Really loved it. I want to focus on finishing Like a Dragon Ishin before Infinite Wealth comes out the 26th now but also want to try get back into God of War Ragnarok.

4 Likes

I’m loving it! My first AC game and it’s like nothing else!

1 Like