What are you playing now?

Haven’t really played anything in quite some time. Only really game with my son every now and then, but then it’s primarily Lego games.

I bought Uncharted: LOTC on the Epic sale, so want to get into that at some point.

2 Likes

Dredge is fun and very relaxing and an ongoing game.
Playing Redfall on PC games pass, I quite like it, very much a borderlands feel to it
Downloaded Wartales from games pass to give a go at it next.

2 Likes

Completed
NFS (2016)
NFS: Payback

Now going to try Unbound to see how that is

3 Likes

I dusted off my PSP again and started playing The Third Birthday yesterday. I’m enjoying it so far. Also started MGS4 on the PS3.

1 Like

my ps3 sounds like a vacuum these days, think it needs thermal paste, same with the ps4 pro, but i dont wanna mess around inside the ps4

1 Like

Unbound told me my PC was not good enough, even though I am pretty certain my PC meets the minimum requirements, but after 11 minutes I was still stuck in a loading screen with a bar that was barely moving, I Alt-F4’d that shit then, and now installing horizon 5 again to finish it.

Meanwhile I also have been busy with

Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters
Saints Row

and when the servers are actually stable:
Escape from Tarkov

2 Likes

Finished Redfall on one character, considering doing it again with a different character, pretty much like how I played all the Borderlands games. It is actually a pretty good game, not amazing but good.

Playing wartales currently. Quite impressed with the freedom it promises, sort of like Bannerlord in isometric view.

2 Likes

I’m absolutely hooked on Against the Storm at the moment. There’s a lot of depth to it. Will have to write up a review sometime.

3 Likes

A few if us finished The Forest’s story, and it turned out way different to just another survival game!

Now we are getting stuck in Valheim again! Its good to be back!

2 Likes

Timmy!!!

1 Like

Xbox Series S

Monster Hunter World
Yakuza 0

Steam

Astral Ascent
Death Must Die

3 Likes

PC
Palworld
Dark Messiah Might and Magic
Marvel’s Midnight Suns

PS3
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker

PS5
Gran Turismo 7

3 Likes

PS

NFS Hot Pursuit Remastered
Mafia

Vita
Dead or Alive 5

4 Likes

D4 Season 3
Considering Enshrouded but I am getting really sick of survival games

1 Like

I finished XCOM 2 War of the Chosen and it was excellent.

Next up is:
Beyond Two Souls

4 Likes

I should be finishing my Cyberpunk playthrough by the end of next weekend.
I’ve been quite enjoying it and playing endlessly (without getting bored). I forgot that the game will eventually end and realised last weekend that I’m getting closer to that.

3 Likes

PS5
Like a Dragon Infinite Wealth

PC
Metal Gear Solid V
Palworld
Midnight Suns

3 Likes

Finished stardew valley’s achievements.
Now started cyberpunk dlc

3 Likes

Steam

American Truck Simulator
Euro Truck Simulator
SnowRunner

4 Likes

I finished Beyond Two Souls and it was great.

Next up is:
High on Life

3 Likes