What are you playing now?

Still Diablo IV and also Enshrouded. My friends and I will get into Hell Divers 2 when it is released this week.

3 Likes

PS

Arcade Paradise
WRC Generations

1 Like

I downloaded AC Valhalla sadly, so kinds jamming that.

Otherwise still stuck in SnowRunner and ATS/ETS.

Really enjoying helldivers 2. Well designed game.

1 Like

It looks fantastic, very Starship Troopers esque and vibes.

The realism and the environments are really spectacular. Everything has a deeply visceral and impactful feeling to it. The team play is very well thought out. For example, using a recoilless rifle comes with a backpack of projectiles. You can wear it and reload solo but it is very slow or a buddy can wear the backpack and reload it for you. When they reload, you can see them putting the projectile in and one less in the backpack.

That kind of detail is just everywhere. You soon learn that friendly fire really isn’t.

2 Likes

Tried out Helldivers 2. Didn’t think I’d like it. I’ve only played 3 matches, 2 alone, 1 with a random. And that 3rd match was UNBELIEVABLE. Extraction ship landed on me :rofl: I have never sukkel’d so much with right right up. PANIC! :grimacing:

5 Likes

PS5
Wanted Dead
The Division 2

PC
Persona 3 Reload
Metal Gear Solid V

EDIT: I decided I’m not gonna play FF7 Remake. I dunno, for some reason it’s not clicking with me. Downloaded The Division 2 again instead.

3 Likes

I finished High on Life and it was pretty funny.

Next up is Detroit: Become Human

6 Likes

OG Xbox

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit II

Project Gotham Racing

PS
Resident Evil 4 (Remake)
Street Fighter V
Prey
Smurfs kart
Pinball Fx 3

3 Likes

First week of Helldivers 2 is over. I have access to all the toys and am not grinding out the resources I need anymore. Instead I only play when my friends get together. The game is pure dynamite with a group of 4.

This week sees Last Epoch coming out of early access into release. I have played it many hours during its early access and am excited to start anew when it hits 1.0. If you like ARPGs like Grim Dawn, POE and Diablo 3 then this game will tickle your fancy.

This week is also the week for the early access release of Nightingale. Yet another survival game. In 2 minds if I should get it. So far 2024 has been the year of survival game releases: Palworld, Enshrouded and now Nightingale.

1 Like

I finished Neon White. It such a special game. One of the best I’ve ever played.

I also added the Tomb Raider Remastered collection to my library and it’s good! Such nostalgic fun.

4 Likes

Quite simply, nothing! The in-laws are here and I am lucky to get a chance to do anything on my own TV.

4 Likes

I bet you wish you still had that Switch now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

PS5
Helldivers 2 (when it lets me in)
The Order 1886
Nioh 2
The Outer Worlds

PC
Persona 3 Reload
Borderlands 2

1 Like

Finished the Saint Row reboot, and it was quite good, I quite liked it.
Also finished Dragon’s Dogma again, since number 2 is around the corner

Now I thought of going through my EPIC games library to play some games I probably wouldn’t normally play to see if there are some good ones.

3 Likes

OG Xbox

Rallisport Challenge 2

PS

Wolvenstein Youngblood

Laptop

Tomb raider Remastered

4 Likes

I finished Detroit: Become Human. What an excellent game!

Next up I’ll try Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition again. I tried it ages ago and didn’t like it at all. I love CRPG’s but really dislike how you are forced into a specific playstyle in this game. This time I’ll play with a more open mind and just accept it for what it is.

3 Likes

The amount of times that I’ve tried both the games, along with BG3, it feels like it just isn’t a game for me.

They’re games I want to love, and I should, but I am just having a hard time accepting them.

2 Likes

PC
Xenoblade Chronicles X - CEMU
Persona 3 Reload

PS5
Helldivers 2

Xbox Series S
Elden Ring
Persona 3 Reload

I’m still trying to figure out where I’m gong to do it but I wanna replay the Borderlands games, excluding the first one as I did that last year. So far tried PC and Switch and currently downloading on PS5. PC is obviously the best in terms of controls but I really don’t like sitting at the desk playing with mouse and keyboard and if I’m going to use a controller I might as well go play on the big TV. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes