What are you playing now?

Uncharted 2 is probably the best action adventure game ever made (UC4 is a close second IMO). Enjoy!

4 Likes

Finished my first playthrough of Resident Evil 2.

Now I’ve started Metal Gear Rising. I figured I’ll give this one a try first before attempting Metal Gear Solid.

3 Likes

I finished Uncharted 2 and it was great.

Next up is The Quarry.

4 Likes

I finally got my hands on Dragon’s Dogma 2 and also started playing both Fallout 4 and 76 because of the show.

I’ve also been playing a little bit of Soulframe (pre-alpha testing). I got an invite a few days ago and downloaded it.

2 Likes

Quarry was really good

2 Likes

Finished Metal Gear Rising. Was ok or maybe even better than ok for a 10 year old game. I’m hoping Metal Gear Solid will be better though (less hack-and-slash).

Anybody know where I can download reliable ISOs for PS3 games? I’ve got the games (disc), but I’ve given my PS3 away and I want to try Metal Gear Solid 3 and God of War 2 (before trying the new one). I’ve downloaded the PS3 emulated, but have no games to play on it.

Oh, next up, I’ll try Dying Light 2 again. I still want to do a full playthrough of Alan Wake & Control, but I figured I’ll wait a bit for AW2 DLC to drop before starting that.

2 Likes

An early access game I got a while back and played a little here and there finally released, so I jumped in to give it a good playthrough.

It is such a relaxing game. No combat. Your aim: explore the desolate planet and terraform it. It is just so cool how the desert becomes a paradise as you go along.

1 Like

And now with up to 10 player co-op it’s on my radar.

Finally started Dying Light 2, but it was a mission to sort out the performance. Even on low settings, there is a disconnect between when you move the mouse / controller and until something happens on the screen (and that on a RTX 3070). It is better now but still not as responsive as other games.

1 Like

Is there an Nvidia Reflex option? That will help with responsiveness

1 Like

I’ll have a look on Friday when I start up my gaming OS again.

1 Like

I finished The Quarry. Just love Supermassive Games games.

Next up is Uncharted 3.

@Viper , I had a similar thing with another game and it only happened when v-sync was on. Don’t know if that will maybe help here.

3 Likes

Thanks, I did turn it off. Eventually something worked because the game was playable over the weekend (eventually). I’ll play a bit more with settings to get the ideal quality / performance ratio.

1 Like

Finally got Dying Light 2 to run properly. I did a bunch of things from turning on Hardware acceleration to playing with settings and nothing worked. After doing some investigation, I figured out that DLSS isn’t an available option under the graphics settings (only FSR and the others). So in an attempt to get DLSS to show, I did a clean install of the latest driver (even though I updated my GPU driver just last week) and after I did that… DLSS is still not showing as an option… but now the game runs fine on Ultra quality even without it.
So I guess the clean reinstall of the driver is what did it.

4 Likes

Jumped on the bandwagon, installed New Vegas with a couple performance mods and got right into it. Although I’ll probably not finish, just keeping busy until the 25th and I’ll start a new Fallout 4 run.

2 Likes

Still all in on Helldivers 2. Finally unlocked everything in the game. Still feel that relentless pull, to play. Still fantastic, after 280+ hours. Admirable Admiral reporting for duty :grin:

3 Likes

Stalled a bit on Planet Crafter, at some point when you have trees and insects the terraforming speed slows down to a crawl.

Playing SWTOR again, so many lovely Star Wars story to explore on that game still. It will keep me going until the 14th of May for Diablo 4 season 4.

1 Like

Same, I tried playing Fallout 76, but I struggle to get into it, the lag just ruins it and it just doesn’t feel the same as the other Fallout games, no immersion. So I installed Fallout 3, and I am properly stuck in.

Also so funny to see how so many people on my youtube recommended has started playing fallout after they watched the amazon series.

3 Likes

Ya, they broke some sales records or something too. I actually got the GOTY version on sale on Steam, since it was cheaper than buying all the DLC on sale on PS4 (which I have the physical disc).

1 Like

Which fallout is recommended, if you want to try one for the first time? Failing that, which is to be avoided at all cost?

1 Like