What are you playing now?

Knowing the guy it is more the Western thing, and RDR is not what he wants lol he found it to slow

1 Like

You’re thinking of Desperados there. The Call of Juarez games are FPS’s.

@Wyvern have a look at Evil West. It might meet the requirements of fast paced action in a Western theme (plus vampires :laughing:)

3 Likes

Thank you! Recommendations retracted!

1 Like

D4 Season 4. Really enjoying it… again. I do realise it will not last. There is only so many characters I can play and have played, before I get tired of it… again.

V-Rising, game came a long way since early access I feel, me and my friends are playing it and we are almost “done” no PVP, so we changed some of the settings of the server for the sake of QoL.

Diablo 4, running sorcerer this time, also taking it a lot easier this time, just relaxing and going through the game at my own pace.

1 Like

I have a few games on the go but the one I keep finding myself playing is Have a Nice Death via Game Pass. It’s a fun rogue-lite platformer. Tight controls, fun weapon combos and upgrades, and challenging boss fights. All wrapped in a darkly humorous setting.

1 Like

I started a new game: Lorelei and the Laser Eyes. Wow.

I love it! I’m completely hooked. It’s a stylish puzzle/adventure game. All black and white with some hints of red. It’s mostly logic and number puzzles but wrapped in a mysterious and bizarre world.

I’m playing this game with the calculator, notepad and an image editor open to try and solve these puzzles. It’s unlike anything I’ve played before.

I’m not really a big fan of puzzle games or even puzzles in general, but they way this game presents it makes even me like them.

3 Likes

Playing some xDefiant, scratches that itch for an FPS multiplayer game that isn’t CoD or battlefield, it does still have its issues, but its there for some mindless shooting.

V-Rising, Our friend group just need to defeat the “last boss” now, quite a tough fight, especially with 4 people, but I saw in one of the latest updates they nerfed him a bit, so hopefully we can beat him the next time we try.

Diablo 4 still, still taking it very easy, and chilling all the way.

1 Like

Playing D4 a lot less, got so many characters over 70. I don’t see the point of the end game, not very rewarding. Just playing with friends when they are on. Must be the quickest season that got me to the boredom point out of the 4, just over 2 weeks.

Resubbed some more SWTOR, got some story lines to enjoy in there.

Eyeing Game Pass for maybe some immortals of aveneum, lords of the manor etc

2 Likes

Finally finished Dying Light 2.
The story wasn’t so great, but the game had enough mindless action to keep it fun. I’m glad it’s over now.

Think I’ll take this weekend off from gaming and then decide on what to start next weekend.

2 Likes

Playing wartales. Enjoying it so far.

2 Likes

We finished V-Rising, nice challenging last boss to the game.

We have now moved to Ravenswatch and its really fun, one of those rougelike games where, when you get the right talents and objects, you can go all the way, as long as your skill holds. Still in early access so not a lot of content, but enough to keep us entertained for now, hope more updates come soon.

Finished up the epilogue for Hades, now seeing if I can finish most of everything before going to Hades 2, heard that Hades 2 has as much content now in early access as Hades has in full release, but will have to see.

5 Likes

Still playing D4 with friends, bought Nightingale this last weekend. I know, it is a survival game but I really needed something new to play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

PC
RAGE 2/Far Cry 5 (I’m in the mood for an open world FPS, still deciding which one is more fun)
Warhammer Space Marine

Switch
Balatro
Pentiment

Xbox
Ninja Gaiden Sigma

PS5
FF 16 DLC
Stranger of Paradise

4 Likes

Started and Finished Injustice 2.
I did not like it. I was useless with the controls, so I cheated with a trainer but I didn’t really like the story either.

Then I got Marvel’s Midnight Suns for free and decided to give that a try. To my surprise, it is actually a Firaxis game and while I’m not particularly a fan of the new card system (as opposed to traditional XCom), I’m still enjoying the game. Had it not been free on Epic, I would have never known about it because I basically zoned out after seeing “Marvel” in the title when it released.

3 Likes

Xbox

The Division 2
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
Elden Ring

Steam

Len’s Island
Dome Keeper
American/Euro Truck Simulator

4 Likes

My focus and attention have shifted, again. Surprise, surprise.

Xbox

Destiny 2

2 Likes

I refuse to get sucked into another Destiny 2 ride.

1 Like

PS5
Destiny 2
Elden Ring

Xbox
Destiny 2
Octopath Traveller 2

Switch
Metroid Prime Remastered
Balatro

PC
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous
Lords of the Fallen

3 Likes

Kind of flailing around a bit, played

Immortals of Aveum on PC game pass, really enjoyed it and finished it
Tried to play Palworld again, can’t get back into it
Played Gotham knights on game pass, enjoyable but after 20 hours the non stop punching bad guys is getting old
Bought the latest X4 Foundations DLC (I have bought all of them as they came out - 207 hours played) and contemplating doing another run on that. The game is huge and has so much to do. Will see how it goes.

2 Likes