What are you playing now?

I want to take the time somewhere to replay everything from the beginning:
Alan Wake
American Nightmare
Control
Alan Wake 2

For now I’m still busy with MGS Phantom Pain. Starting to like it. Plus there is some Afrikaans in there. When you shoot a South African bad guy, his buddies call out: “Is jy ok?” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Struggling to really enjoy and get stuck into games, played some multiplayer on CoD, did feel nice after not playing normal multiplayer in ages, it has tapered off now after playing all the maps, but if anyone feels like playing, give me a shout.

not-so-humble brag

Otherwise, I started playing Warcraft 3 multiplayer again, Tower Defense and Hero Defense maps, so great, it is still my favorite multiplayer game of all time honestly.

1 Like

I tried to do that in preparation for AW2 but I just could not get into AW1 again. I liked it when it came out but some of the gameplay just felt like a slog now.

D4 Season 4 but 2 weeks in I have already reached the point where, if I am not playing with my friends, I don’t play at all. Also playing some more The First Descendant.

Is it not Season 5 now? It’s pretty much all I’m playing when I have the time. Levelling a minion / corpse explosion / curse necro now and it feels like easy mode. Managed to do my first NMD46 at level 75 already and now at Pit level 7, with character level 80 and really unoptimised gear. Only have 2x 925 gear pieces, with 1x and 2x greater affixes each.

Absolutely, the season is incredibly easy, only little bit of challenge are the infernal hordes but that is terribly spammy. They really removed almost any challenge

PS5
Cyberpunk 2077
Midnight Suns

PC
Darksiders 3
Cyberpunk 2077

Switch
Octopath Traveller 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

1 Like

Since posting that yesterday I have played around a lot getting the PS3 emulator running on my PC so now I’m also playing Lollipop Chainsaw on that.

But then I also hooked up my PS3 and tried to solve the issue I was having with it (long story lol) and so I started up Army of Two on there as well.

2 Likes

Me and 2 friends are trying an experiment: we are so tired of playing multiplayer games where levels are a blocker. It is no fun when your friends are either higher or lower levels than you. So we are playing a 3 player team in Once Human with the understanding among ourselves that we ONLY play together, no soloing anything other than gathering. One person will do the building and let the other 2 know what are needed to gather, we then can gather solo. We explore and level together.

Will see if everyone sticks to this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Are you too impatient to wait for the Lollipop Chainsaw remaster? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Army of Two is great. I have fond co-op memories of it.

2 Likes

Something like that yeah, but also wanted to experience the original again to compare to what has changed once it’s out.

Did you managed to get it working? I want to play God of War 2 I think and some Uncharted, but I gave my PS3 away. I still my PS4, but the PS3 games are on disc.

The emulator or my PS3? Both work though. I lost my Demon’s Souls saves from 2009 onwards (stupid fokken copy protected save files) to fix my PS3 but at least the games work again.

The emulator works fine as well. I think about 70% or so of the PS3 library is now playable with the emulator from start to finish. I tested a few games but mainly wanted Lollipop Chainsaw since I don’t have it on disc anymore. I did try Asura’s Wrath as well and it runs great but I do have a disc and I just always prefer OG hardware.

I’m not sure what the process is to get PS3 disc games running on RPCS3 though. You’d probably need a blu-ray drive and some software to copy it over? Not sure. I found a place to download the game(s) I wanted.

I checked compatibility for interest sake and God of War collection is playable but the Uncharted games are not (yet). You can launch them but it’s not in a playable state. RPCS3 - Compatibility List

1 Like

Thanks, when I finish my current game, I’ll private message you to find out how you set everything up and where you download your games, seeing that you’ve done all the hard work already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Xbox

• Minecraft

Steam

• Shapez 2
  • Knock on The Coffin Lid

Deadlock (I’m hooked!)

If anyone wants an invite let me know.

I wouldn’t mind being able to give it a try!

My brother got Ubisoft+ on PC and then I realised it extends to Xbox so now I’m playing Star Wars Outlaws on Series S.

I also pretty much replaced Cyberpunk on PC and PS5 with Starfield on PC and Xbox. Getting ready for the expansion next month.

Other than that I’ve started playing Onimusha Warlords on the PS2 emulator. Controls are very dated but the game is pretty decent and combat still feels great.

2 Likes

Cool, what’s your Steam name? I think I have you on my friends list

1 Like

I’m Myrdlok on steam.

EIDT: @Hiro sent me an invite last night. Downloading now

2 Likes

Ok cool, sorry haven’t been online too much lately