What are you playing now?

No worries, he messaged me on whatsapp and then invited me in game. Thanks anyway. A played a round now but suck bad

1 Like

It does take a while to get into. It helps to check out a beginner’s guide article or two.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll have a look. I tried last night and got destroyed against other players. I suppose playing with friends will be way better but sadly I don’t have friends and I like to pay alone :stuck_out_tongue:

Bot matches are fine kind of but take forever

Sort of in between at the moment. Looking around for something new to play. Space marine 2 looks nice on steam but I read its campaign is max 10 hours long and the price tag is pretty huge for something I will finish in 3 days.

1 Like

Space Marine 2 is amazing dude! The gameplay is amazing. IMO the price of the game has no relation to the length of the game but I do understand your point of view as well. That being said this game has another seperate campaign as well. During the campaign sometimes you send a secondary squad on a mission and then you can actually play all those missions with your own custom space marine.

3 Likes

Still, the multiplayer co-op seems a little janky from what I read. I will give it some time to cook with patches and see how the community grows/withers depending on what is available to do after the main campaign. Probably will play some Elite Dangerous, haven’t played it in years.

1 Like

haha I actually loaded up and played a little of Elite Dangerous again the other night. What an amazing game!

1 Like

Jedi Survivor pc

1 Like

For me, it has been a long time and it took some getting used to again. Jumped in the deep end and tried to teach myself how to do fissure mining, wow what an experience. Also looking forward to exploring the options provided by Odyssey.

PC
Onimusha 2 (PS2 emulator)
Baldur’s Gate 3
Persona 3 Reload

Xbox
Persona 3 Reload

Switch
Unicorn Overlord

3DS
Zelda Link Between Worlds
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga

I’m mostly focusing on Onimusha 2. Can’t believe I never played these games before.

2 Likes

Cross-saves?

I wonder if they’ll do a re-release with all the DLC… I would really like to give this one a playthrough at some point

Yeah it’s a play anywhere title on game pass. The season pass is also on game pass so you can play the newly released epdisode The Answer as well.

1 Like

The DLC too? GamePass is way better than PS+. We never get DLC

1 Like

This is actually the first time I’ve seen them include a season pass in Game Pass. It’s kind of strange to be honest. It’s an Atlus published title and has nothing to do with MS but the season pass is free on Game Pass.

1 Like

IIRC, it got a timed exclusive on M$. Probably why they added the DLC.

1 Like

Yeah sadly they stopped the console development so no access to Odyssey. At least I have access to planetary landings and exploration I guess. But I still have so much love for the game.

1 Like

So after 115 hours and a couple of months playing Metal Gear Solid 5, I finally finished it… or so I thought. There was a bug during the end credits which forced me to close the game and then I opened the game again to see if there might be some scene after the credits.

It was at that point that I discovered that I only finished chapter 1. Blood hell. The boss at the end of it sure felt like it should have been the end of everything cause killing that thing was a beach.

1 Like

Did you include Ground Zeroes in that, or are you only really to Phantom Pain. Nevertheless, both are fantastic experiences and in my replay list. Albeit, I do agree with you.

2 Likes

In a bid to play something new I “rented” star wars outlaws from Ubisoft for a month. R300 is not bad for something that costs a lot more and that I will finish way into that month.

1 Like

I did Ground Zeroes first, but didn’t include it in the count. When I played Ground Zeroes, it was my first introduction to the game and after getting frustrated, I eventually played it with a trainer just to get through it.
I’m actually playing Phantom Pain also with a trainer, but mostly due to the crap mechanic that forces you to restart the whole mission from the beginning if you fail or die. I simply don’t have the time to be replaying the same content over and over so now I’m maar immortal. I’m mostly in it for the story anyway.

Like I said with Death Stranding, this guy that created this story, his mind must be an interesting place. Pity that the earlier games in this series are so old. Would have been nice to play them, but there’s no way I can play games that old anymore.

1 Like