What are you playing now?

Thanks to @Murph -
Playing loads of Vikings of Midgard
And Madmax

Thanks to @Beo I’m enjoying some new games on my Switch (for a change) while visiting my mom.

Playing Dead Cells, Sonic Mania, Mario Kart and Steamworld Dig 2. Still have to get to a few others as well. :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds like a platformers dream!

I’ve been sucked back into Destiny 2. After the revamp and figuring out how Collections work, I haven’t been worried abount dismantling weapons and gear to make room for new drops. I’ve also finally taken to Crucible after a long time…

Then, thanks to Humble Monthly, I played a bit of Overwatch. I must say, it’s not what I expected. I’ve never been a huge fan of Dota or Team Fortress 2 and this seems like a mash-up of both. I can see it being fun for the odd round or two, but I won’t spend countless hours on it.

1 Like

Had a quick run if The Division with @Deadlypinecone this afternoon. After a quick nap and a conference call I jumped back into Destiny 1 on PS4, continuing the story. What a great game!

1 Like

Mass Effect; Andromeda - PC
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - PC
GTA 5 - PC
Far Cry 5 - PC
CoD BO2 - PC

Mad Max - PC
Torment: Tides of Numenara - XBox

1 Like

The Witcher 3 - continuing the epic journey, loving the quests and scenery of the Skellige Isles.
CSGO
Deep Rock Galactic for some co-op fun
And then I really felt like playing some Age of Wonders 3

2 Likes

Started Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and I’m really enjoying it.

1 Like

So i played the crew 2 whilst it was on free weekend, and i kind of feel a little dissapointed, compared to The Crew, the customization feels less even though there are more vehicles, and the way you can only customize your car when you go back to your home instead of being able to customize it right after purchase is quite annoying. Controls seem to all be made for controllers, litterally had to google how to quit the game, found out you have to press “B” on my keyboard, races are somewhat satisfactory, had no problems doing the races and they were all quite fun. But i don’t think i’ll buy this one.

1 Like

Mainly Final Fantasy 15 , Stardew and dead cells as a side thing

1 Like

Spiderman, damn its good. And a little Magic: The Gathering Arena

2 Likes

Nothing at the moment. Just patiently waiting for RDR2.

1 Like

Forza Horizon 4 on PC and going to start Octopath Traveller on Switch

1 Like

Mad Max and They Are Billions.

1 Like

I’ve been playing and nearly finished The Sexy Brutale - it’s a very intriguing game.

2 Likes

Forza Horizon 4 on PC
Fifa 19 on XBOX

1 Like

Torment: Tides of Numenara - XBox
Ori and the Blind Forest - PC

XboneX

Halo 5
Forza Horizon 3
Lords of the fallen

PC
NFS Payback (they must pay me back my precious time for making such shit NFS titles these days)

2 Likes

Ark Survival Evolved… Still, always…

1 Like