What are you playing now?

Enjoying No man’s sky again. Had to fiddle with my page file to keep it working, the game does not like the potato machine 4 gigs memory I have. Used to have 8 but all my memory slots died, except one.

Destiny 1 on PS4 and 2 on PC… Enjoying both immensely. Destiny 1 is reaaaaaally difficult solo though. Managed to power through the story and busy with the DLC now, but the mandatory strikes are killing me. Anyone up for some co-op to make my life easier?

Divinity: Original Sin 2, playing it again after almost a year. Hoping to really get into it, been flailing around helplessly for something to enjoy since I dropped WoW and ESO

1 Like

They are Billions! Still haven’t been able to finish the first map.

1 Like

Mostly Hitman want to complete the main missions tonight and then jump back into batman arkham Knight.

Oh and nearly done with Fractured but whole

Destiny 2 for gameclub.

Just started pathfinder kingmaker yesterday

Destiny 2 (PC)
RDR2 (PS4)
Insurgency Sandstorm (hopefully) (PC)

I play CS:GO and NBA 2k18
Sometimes I play SC2 as well.

RDR2 (PS4)
Battlefield 5 (PC)

Like many others doing the Game Club, Destiny 2!

Destiny 2 :smiley:

So great to see more people enjoying Destiny 2. I’m a total Destiny convert now after playing the sequel. I even bought the first game + all expansions for PS4 and I’m slowly working through it while spending all my waking gaming time in Destiny 2.

So, on topic: Destiny 2 The Forsaken (PC)

I recently bought Hitman 2 . And I’m lucky I found it in very good price ! Can’t wait to start this game

3 Likes

Middle Earth: shadows of war
No man’s sky
Warframe

XboneX

Halo 5

Destiny 2
Diablo 3

Red Dead Redemption 2
Super Mario Odyssey
Mario Kart 8

Battlefield V - PC