What are you playing now?

I was hypothetically speaking, of course. I know you need to enforce the reprimand so they don’t do it again. It’s come to a point where I wait for him to come to me, which is often followed by “Sorry Daddy Pig”. Yes, he’s fanatical about Peppa Pig and yes, he utters those exact words.

3 Likes

That is so cute :wink: I miss the young years of my kids, so much.

3 Likes

Yeah, at this stage our angels are still extremely cute. The one makes the cutest “angry” face when you ask her to, but it is impossible to capture on camera. I’ve been trying to a week now.

It is interesting to see the two develop in completely different ways. The one is more physically developed and is standing up a lot and crawling since I can’t remember when. She is always busy and never sits still. The other one only started crawling this week, but she is more socially advanced, talkative and much more interested in the tv. The other one bolts as soon as the theme song is over.

Our kids are very good though. Just busy, but luckily not naughty or anything… yet.

1 Like

Exactly the same with our boy. Since he started moving, he’s never been still. We were commenting on it the other day, where even sitting “still” his feet or hands are constantly fidgeting. Eating has been a real challenge to get him to sit at the table for a couple of minutes, but we resorted to putting the iPad on and letting him flick through YouTube Kids. It keeps him entertained long enough so that we can eat dinner or breakfast (on weekends) together.

1 Like

Contemplating starting No Man’s Sky all over again. Currently I have a ton load of all resources and cash, huge ships that I have accumulated over multiple iterations of the game. It is nice but I have totally lost track of the feel of the game, where I got things, what things are used for etc. So I am thinking a fresh start would be good.

Just the thought of doing the grind again for more inv/ship space is holding me back

2 Likes

I’ve never gotten that far in the game. Heck, I’ve never even bought a ship. I really want to get stuck into the game though…

Multiple platforms

Street Fighter 5 Arcade edition
Samurai Shodown
Redout enhanced edition
Detroit become human (it looks gr8 but im not feeling this game)

5 Likes

What platform are you playing Samurai Shodown on? I have it on PS4.

1 Like

So I’ve started Halo Reach and the game is extremely… average. Not sure if I’m going to go back to it. Will maybe check if the other Halo in the Master Chief Collection is better.

Then I needed to move away from the PC to the TV, so I tried some of my free games from Epic:

• Remnant From Ashes
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment
2 Likes

I feel the same. Waaaaaaay back when I still had an XBOX 360 I played Reach a bit, but never progressed far. When I tried it again shortly before my Game Pass sub expired, I remember why I never bothered to play it much. I never caught onto Halo fever.

1 Like

Also tried Halo CE Anniversary now. Basically the same as Halo Reach. Story might be interesting, but gameplay is boring. At least now I know why / how Microsoft decided to call the Windows assistant Cortana :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also never understood why people are so crazy about Halo. It’s so mediocre.

4 Likes

I think it’s mainly a US thing. People in America-land get excited over the dumbest things and build up a furious, fanatical following for them. I’d be willing to bet most of the Halo players hail from the states as well.

3 Likes

The other thing is Halo multiplayer. Halo was The console multiplayer game to play, all before games like COD and Fortnite and the likes. I think that is the biggest point of Halo.

I’ve always likes the Halo franchise and Halo Reach was the best in the series. Played all the Halo games and liked the story, world and gameplay. The newer Halo games is where they lost the plot and the game became mediocre for me. But Halo 1 to 3 plus Reach is amazing.

On topic, I’m currently playing Cities Skylines (again)

4 Likes

Man I’d love to do another city. Gonna have to leave it till Christmas holidays.

2 Likes

Played some Torchlight 3, completely restarted No Man’s Sky and did the same for Subnautica: below zero.

I find that by most Saturday nights I always seem to ask myself: “I need to play something different” and I never quite have anything to play.

This weekend was fun, I did many different things for gaming.

2 Likes

So after giving up on both Halo games, I downloaded and tried Driver San Francisco. Seeing that I recently finished Watch Dogs 2 which was also set there, I thought I’d give it a go since the game has been in my library forever. Played a while and then got frustrated with the driving mechanics and quit. Was kinda curious where the story would go, but oh well.

I’m feeling much better today so maybe this weekend, I’ll spend time playing in front of the PC instead of the tv. I really can’t shoot with a controller unless shooting is an extremely secondary function (like Darksiders).

1 Like

I’m still busy with Horizon Zero Dawn. Just trying to make sure I found everything.

2 Likes

So I started Wolfenstein Young Blood.
I know it got some very bad reviews and while the game isn’t as good as the proper ones, it is still fine in my opinion.

Also tried continuing Hitman 2, but I died and then went to sleep. Will try again later. I see Hitman 3 has been announced.

1 Like

Restarted No Man’s Sky and I was really getting into it. At some point early in the game, you need to decide where you are going to go with it and what your plans are. I decided that I would focus on activities that create in game cash for me (units). Exploring planets, picking up minerals and items I could sell for profit, buying better ships etc and so on.

This morning I was running through the anomaly (shared reality between players, a nexus) and some kind soul just popped a stack of 5 items into my inventory as I ran by. I didn’t think much of it, planning to sell it later.

So later came around and I sold it. The stack suddenly made my unit balance go from 5 million to 255 million. Now I have to re-evaluate my plan since that kind of cash means I can buy everything I want.

5 Likes