What does your gaming space look like?

Wait, choice has options O_o I am confused.

I would rather place something under the pcs “legs” to not damage the table and have it stand on the table.

People really under estimate how bad id is for your PC. Unless you clean it every single week.

1 Like

Redux

2 Likes

We playing spot the difference? =D

Also, we live in an especially dusty area up here, so, on the floor or on a table, it’s going to get just as dusty regardless.

Yeah, yeah we are.

I can’t see a difference. PC still on the floor ! O_o

Will try print them and put side by side

2 Likes

This reminds me of Parks and Rec

1 Like

I moved into my final destination recently. Will send updated pics tonight. I will include cables cause i know @Flex will love mine. I did some interesting things with it.

3 Likes

Hint: Cables

Ek trek niemand se draad nie

2 Likes

Hagan het sy eie getrek. Nogal netjies ook.

3 Likes

Dink nie hy het geweet hoe om dit te doen tot gister nie. Moes hom eers se

1 Like

Kom doen myne?

Sjoe ek weet nie. Het jy draad om te trek?
Eks bitjie ver, dalk sal @FarligOpptreden kan help?

1 Like

Nope, eks ook bietjie ver. Eks nader aan jou as aan @Wyvern.

1 Like

Jy gaan def nie my draad kom trek nie!

2 Likes

For ages I’ve been using my Dad’s old wooden desk as my work and play station. I got frustrated by the lack of space on the desk, needing to connect and disconnect peripherals whenever I needed them, and by having my case and my printer on the floor on either side of it.

On a whim this last weekend, I stopped in at my local Mica and got them to cut me a large piece of white shelving board. Using the original desk as a pedestal and some duct tape for the edging, I now have a brand new, wide and deep space for my setup. And room to spare. All the peripherals are now permanently connected and easily moved into position when I need them (other than the wheel, but that just gets moved into place and connected.) Cables are (mostly) in electricians spiral sleeves, and the tidiest they’ve ever been. And @flex will be pleased to see the case off the floor eventually. (And yes @Wyvern, I did clean it out completely before reconnecting everything :slight_smile: ) I even eventually got to mount the LED light strip I’ve had in the back of a cupboard for about 2 years. All in, cost me under R500 and a day and a half of crawling around under the desk to sort the cabling out. I’m well chuffed.

7 Likes

The only thing I would add there would be a headphone stand. Looks neat, and headphones last much longer.

1 Like

Mismatched screen sizes drive me to drink

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s on my wishlist of things to get with eBucks and Vitality rewards. I have a powered USB hub arriving today and a XL mousepad on order from Loot. Headphone stand is next on the list.

2 Likes