What was the last movie that you watched?

That’s surprising, I thought they did a fantastic job!

2 Likes

Watched The man from U.N.C.L.E

Its a pity they haven’t made another. Was a fun movie too, but apparently it didn’t do so well.

1 Like

The wife chose No Escape and honestly I didn’t have high hopes. I found the movie extremely engaging, captivating, and thrilling from start to end.

2 Likes

We watched Ghostbusters Afterlife. Fun moviebwith a lot of fan service. I liked it.

2 Likes

Thanks, Im looking for a movie to watch tonight, is it on Disney?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Official TV Series Thread

Watched John Wick 3. Man a lot of people had to die. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for the Ghostbusters, it was worth it, so much nostalgia! I really enjoyed it!

4 Likes

The Lighthouse. Stunning atmosphere and phenomenal acting!

3 Likes

7.5 out of 10 for me, some questionable CGI, but good movie considering the TV budget it probably had, Its technically a huge ass audi ad also

2 Likes

Amazing movie, nothing like the previous Predator movies. Loved it.

4 Likes

Top Gun - Maverick

9-10

Great, it mirrors alot of beats from the OG Movie

3 Likes

yea i liked it

1 Like

Is anyone all superhero’d out? As in, there are too many superhero movies and tv shows? I just want to watch a unique new story, that doesn’t necessarily have to have a 2nd or 3rd movie.

I watched Samaritan, and while it was entertaining, it didn’t exactly blow my mind. If I can guess your storyline after 20mins, err… maybe it needed more work.

4 Likes

What pisses me off the most about all these superhero movies is how they keep destroying their timelines, origin stories etc. I have given up trying to keep up with the universes of DC and MC.

Also feel the same about The Samaritan, I knew the plot twist after 10 minutes. It was a bit empty.

2 Likes

I watched: I’m Thinking of Ending Things. It was engrossing, but confusing. I had to look up what actually happened! Still a great movie.

2 Likes

I watched Tag. It was a true-life comedy. I liked it.
Also watched Me Time, which was ok.

3 Likes

1 Like

Not really a movie but long enough to be, that and I couldn’t find a more suitable place. Found it to be very touching and insightful. Just goes to show how far removed from nature we really are.

The Swimmers (netflix) 8/10, really good movie

2 Likes