What was the last movie that you watched?

Deadpool 2 9/10. Very entertaining. I had more fun than with the first one.

2 Likes

I agree totally I enjoyed it so much more than the first.

Morena Baccarin is one of my favourite under rated actresses

As a lover of all things Firefly, I most definitely agree

1 Like

Under rated?? Sheā€™s too giggity to be under ratedā€¦

Upgrade - 8/10 - Was very well done, some twists was unexpected, few not so much.

Skyscraper - 6/10 - Maybe Im over the the Rock, but Neve Cambell was more kickass - I got the feeling that it was a bad attempt at Die hard.

Tag - 8/10 - Im still astounded that this was actually based on a true story. I really enjoyed it. Some of the silly slowmo scenes irritated me but otherwise I loved it.

Also watched TAG and really enjoyed it! It was a great funny, no need to pay to much attention, kind of movieā€¦

Also watched Patient Zeroā€¦ Dontā€¦

Bwahahah I forgot about patient zero, i love as in LOVE Stanley Tucci, but yea it was a c grade movie

That endingā€¦ justā€¦ wowā€¦

1 Like

Once upon a time in Mexico. Man that CIA dude was just plain nuts.

1 Like

Dogtooth. 9/10

What. The. Fuck. Crazy shit. This will stay with me for a long time. Not for the average person who likes to have fun watching movies. This is one of those films you might stop watching halfway through, but Iā€™m glad I experienced the whole thing.

Up Next is El Topo, finally.

oceans 8 pretty good but not as good as the old oceans movies.

1 Like

Shame 9/10

Another tough one to watch. Very raw and real look at addiction. Brilliant film.

1 Like

Murder on the Orient Express. Sound wasnā€™t great, so missed a lot of important dialogue. Nevertheless, a great movie, intriguing end. Looking forward to re-watch it someday.

Interesting. Donā€™t you think that because youā€™ve seen the ending, watching it again wonā€™t have the same effect?

1 Like

It wonā€™t be the same, but I still hope to pick up the finer details. I donā€™t mind knowing the ending, it doesnā€™t spoil the movie for me, now I know what to look out for.
Completely different if I havenā€™t watched a movie yet and someone then tells me the ending.

The Lobster. 9/10

Same director as Dogtooth so it also has some batshit crazy moments. Not as shocking as Dogtooth though, but that doesnā€™t affect the film at all.

Mandy, and its was really good weird as F@$% but amazing, have not seen cinematography like that in ages, the story was just an excuse to use various camera angles , color and music to make you feel a wide array of emotions.

I watched Solo last night, and im not ashamed to say that i really enjoyed itā€¦ Not sure what all the hate was aboutā€¦

I also watched the new Jurassic parkā€¦ I advise against thisā€¦

3 Likes

Nope. Just nope. One of the best horror/psychthrillers Iā€™ve ever seen 9/10

Less nope, but still pretty nope. 8/10

1 Like

I watched 45 minutes of Oceans 8. Didnā€™t have the same feeling like the other oceans movies.

2 Likes