What was the last movie that you watched?

How did you watch it? I cant find a torrent anywhere? Or are you talking about the old one?

Based on the ā€œā€¦and for the 3Dā€ note and the fact that it must have only just released in SA, Iā€™m gonna guess that @Wlad paid real money to go see it in an actual movie theatre? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You clearly dont know a single thing about Wlad :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Finally watched Venom. Donā€™t really know much about the character in general but is he supposed to be so quirky?

LOL. You clearly know less than you thinkā€¦

I watched it in the cinema, as @GregRedd mentioned the 3D part is a dead giveaway. Someone else paid real money so I could see it. The same person who bought me the Spider-Man game, they know I am a huge Spider-Man fan.

2 Likes

Could be, but the phoenix verified him as a Dumbledore, unless Grindlewald jippoā€™d that too. Either way the next movies will be interesting.

Aquaman - 7/10

That was because Jason Momoa runs around shirtless for most of the movie.
The origin story was done well, the cast was were it lost points.

Im sorry but the plastic that nicole kidman has become was not attractive to watch. Same goes for the dude who plays his brother. Also biggest disappointments went to Dolf Lundgren and William Dafoe - Dafoe should stick to playing villains

Overall a few good laughs and giggles, more for Jasonā€™s attitude and cheekiness that he brought into the character. The above water scenes so much better than underwater.

Also Imax3D is survivable!

1 Like

Also watched Aquaman. Loved every minute. Considering going to see it again.

1 Like

Because Jason

2 Likes

Watched Tau on Netflix.
Itā€™s okay, not that bad. Almost didnā€™t finish it, the story didnā€™t really catch my attention that well.

1 Like

Black Mirror: Bandersnatch on Netflix.

WATCH IT NOW! Thank me later.

That is all.

1 Like

The Megā€¦ was Meh

Apparently my computer isnā€™t a compatible deviceā€¦ well that sucks. Guess iā€™ll watch it on my phone in bed tonight

2 Likes

Got the same thing when I first tried watching it through the Netflix Windows desktop app on my PC. Then tried through the website using Chrome browser and it worked.

2 Likes

Did Aquaman again yesterday and the new Mary Poppins this morning.

Ralph Breaks The Internet. Very quirky.

1 Like

The wife and I watched Bird Box the other night - gripping movie with a lot of tension.

5 Likes

Wife and I watched the Black Mirror interactive movie yesterday. It was, well, weird. Seems like most options I chose ended the movie too early which forced me to ā€œGo Backā€.

2 Likes

Ralph Breaks the Internet. It was cool. Quirky.

1 Like

Thought weā€™d give the Bandersnatch thing a try, havenā€™t had any good endings yet. Will try again some time.

1 Like

My first choice sequence ended the movie within 20 minutesā€¦

2 Likes