What was the last movie that you watched?

The Killing of a Sacred Deer 9/10.

I love the director’s previous work (Dogtooth, The Lobster) and this was no different. Crazy as F but so damn good.

1 Like

John Wick Chapter 3 9.5/10.

John Wick never disappoints. Cannot wait for Chapter 4.

I think a trilogy marathon is in order in the near future.

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Official TV Series Thread

The first Halloween, been going on a bit of a old horror movie binge. Going through Halloween (holy crap but Jamie Lee Curtis was young when she was in the movie), Friday the 13th, Re-Animator, etc.

2 Likes

Avengers: Endgame

1 Like

Saw Alita Battle Angel, liked it, good movie with lots of great action scenes. Hope they make another one. I’ve started reading the comic books of her too.

3 Likes

Fury - five years old now, but I’ve not seen it.

1 Like

The mummy. The one with Tom Cruise in it

Avengers Endgame - 9/10 I loved it

Aladin - 4/10 - and that is for nostalgic reasons only. Hated the cast.

The Hustle - 7/10 - it was decent, not that funny tho, some really cringy moments

1 Like

Spider-Man: Far from Home. Really funny and entertaining. It also ties a neat bow around some questions left unanswered by Endgame. Well worth the watch.

1 Like

My condolences

3 Likes

Saw the new Hellboy…what the f!ck were they thinking? David Harbour and Milla Jovovich :heart_eyes: were great in their roles, played the roles superbly, but the writing of the movie let them down severely.
I was very disappointed with the movie. 2/10 (2 points, one each for David and Milla)

2 Likes

I watched V for Vendetta and National Treasure this weekend. Both were rewatches.

2 Likes

You finished it? I got to 20mins in and stopped

we watched MA over the weekend - 6/10 - some decent jump scares but meh

2 Likes

Invader Zim-Enter the Florpus <3

2 Likes

On Netflix? Any good?

Yup indeed.
Has Invader Zim ever not been any good? O_o

2 Likes

Yeah, always :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like