Xbox Series X/S

Haha well I’m currently on here. Just set it up and now it’s busy updating.

So the console is amazing and quick. Love it! The setup was so quick and easy.

I do have one disappointing problem though. The controller that came with the XBox makes this static noise when the headset is plugged in. The extra controller that I bought does not have that problem. And I really don’t want to send back the whole console just for that. Will contact Microsoft and find out what I can do.

2 Likes

Eish.

Should have gone for a PS5 instead. Then you could play Demon’s Souls as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

Enjoy it man. :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha I can’t go with a PS5, I’m a MS fanboy. Hehe seriously though, I’m with XBox due to Game Pass. Can’t spend R1200 buying a game.

Good news though! My faulty controller suddenly started working right last night. So I’m happy about that. Will keep it for now and see how it goes.

3 Likes
2 Likes

4 Likes
3 Likes

This is clearly the superior current generation console

3 Likes

Don’t say that too loudly else @Wlad might hear you.

2 Likes

I’ll quick resume and render him catatonic in 4K a 100x faster

3 Likes

The games say otherwise.

I honestly don’t care though. I want a PS5 and a series S. Don’t know where @Beo gets his (mis)information. I have nothing against Xbox, gamepass is amazing.

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah best joke I’ve heard today

Keep telling yourself that dude.

I owned an original Xbox, 2 Xbox 360’s and an Xbox One and played many hours on all of them. I enjoy all platforms. Sure I have my preferences, but that doesn’t mean I have anything against any platform.

If a game runs worse on Xbox then I’m gonna call it like it is. Same thing if it runs worse on PS. Example: I’m really glad I don’t have a PS5 yet as lots of people are saying plugging in an external HDD has bricked their console, that would have been one of the first things I did if I got one.

I don’t care on what platform I play games.

Switch is the best though.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sony PlayStation 5

The amazing thing about quick resume is that you can have a power failure at home and then when the power comes back on you can switch on the XBox, go to the game and just continue where you left off. Immediately.

2 Likes

That is pretty impressive, must be due to the solid-state memory.

1 Like

TL:DW both consoles performs equally and there’s pretty much nothing to choose between them. So it all depends on the game, as both consoles are more than capable of doing 4K 60 FPS without issue.

2 Likes

Interestingly Digital Foundry got the Series S part wrong. It does support ray tracing, it just doesn’t install it by default.

1 Like

Found this a little interesting and amusing…