Don’t Assume My Topic Thread

Many new numbers are just recycled old numbers that use to belong to someone else. It was either cancelled or became dormant so the cell networks just give it to someone new. Look up the number in Truecaller to see if it brings back some random person’s name.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Still got enough time for a hearty Good Morning!

:smiley: :wave:t2:

2 Likes

Its official! I am a robot! Why else can I simply not prove to Steam that I am human? Been trying to click the freaking sidewalks, traffic lights and busses forever and I fail every time!

Start with this:

End with this:

And get this:

had this bug last year when I had to setup a steam account for a client, eventually had to go to the website to create his account, and luckily we weren’t asked for a captcha when we then used his account details to login to the steam application

I came right eventually… Took like seriously 20 tries.

Side not, Steam Family works really well! My kids can now play games from my library on their accounts while I play a different game! Works so well!

Oh nice, you’ll have to show me how it works

That is impressive, need to look into that as well.

Safely back in Pretoria where it is considerably cooler by sheer virtue of the lack of humidity. While I am glad to be back at home, I have to admit that you KNOW when you’ve entered Gauteng proper. You smell it. Going through the Vaal triangle smells so bad… And within 3 minutes my brain tunes it out because it’s so used to it.

4 Likes

Morning all. Happy sorta Friday!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning! I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. And if you’re going to be on the roads at all this weekend, please be extra safe.

:grinning::wave:t2:

2 Likes

And just like that, Saturday!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. A very different day to yesterday.

3 Likes

Had a glorious week off, back to work on Tuesday.

2 Likes

Good morning. Joyful and blessed Easter wishes.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone.

Started the day with a traditional Mazanec and cacao. Next up, Lamb roast.

3 Likes

Happy Resurrection Sunday :heart:

2 Likes

A happy and blessed Easter to you!

3 Likes

Good evening all. Hope you’ve all had a restful day.

3 Likes