[GameClub 13] Batman: Arkham Knight

I think I hit a bug but will be Googling more later

About 40% into the campaign, you need to find a captured commissioner Gordon and convince him to team up against Scarecrow. So I track him down, cross an underground electrified water channel, sneak into a grating, and convince a guard to open the shutters. About 20 armed gunmen then open fire onto the Bat-mobile outside. I cannot climb out of the grating, and I cannot go back the way I came in, and I cannot remote control the Bat-mobile…

I am now stuck here and restarted the mission a few time with the same results.

if its where i think it is, you are under them all and “voice” a guard to open shutter…you are def meant to be able to remote the car, thats the next step. maybe just try get closer to batmobile (there is a range limit on remote)? it won’t necessarily prompt you, i just spam my = key (default bind i believe).

Haven’t gotten there yet on newgame+ so i’m working off memory here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, thats the exact place. I might have to try an earlier save, or go do another side missions first to reset it. Thanks!

1 Like

Yea just got to that place. told guy to open shutter, immediately pressed = and went to remote…and i’m SPEEDrunning and ignoring the side quests (altho if one pops up when im going past i do it))

2 Likes

Since F1 league got postponed, tonight will be just me and the Bats :wink:

4 Likes

The more I’m playing the more I’m enjoying the game. Getting the Arkham feeling again, although I’m hoping for more of those classic interiors like in Asylum and in City.

1 Like

You’ll like some of the expansion stuff then. Most of those take place within a building of some sort (if memory serves me anyway…)

1 Like

I must grab the season pass then. I’ve only got the base game on Steam

1 Like

Ooooh, achievement for completing it on NewGame+…

DONE!

3 Likes

Done and dusted.

DLC also:

4 Likes

Wow! Well done! I dont have the patience to do all the side quests and trophy hunting, but I have a lot of respect for those who do!

2 Likes

This was my first and last time. Figured I’ve played Batman so many times, maybe this time I should do something different. The frustrating part of the whole experience was more the Knightmare difficulty that doesn’t show you any keys or hints, but that is more related to combat.

2 Likes

Yea some of those later fights are rather tough without any prompts…its why i didnt 100% it again, coz i’d felt id done that already so just went for main story heheehe

2 Likes

Apparently there are talks of a new Batman game coming out. Announcement to come on 22 August. Something about a soft reboot of the franchise. Batman Gotham Knights.

2 Likes

Donned my cape and cowl once more to try and finish Batman before the end of July.

Ran into a side quest where I had to face down six turrets in close quarters. How do deal with six turrets where two are always covering each other?!

2 Likes

PSA: GameClubs 13–15 have been extended until the end of August!

1 Like

Nice! I will be able to finish it now.

2 Likes

Enjoy everyone.

1 Like

slowpokes :smiley:

2 Likes

I was making progress until I got distracted by all the racing, according to Steam the last time I played was 17 July :laughing:

1 Like