[GameClub 14] A Plague Tale: Innocence

You’ll easily be able to fit it in that time. It’s not a long game.

2 Likes

I’ve also started this game. Not quite sure if I’m liking it yet, but I’m still very early in the game. Just started chapter / part 2.

1 Like

Oh snap, is it leaving Game Pass?

1 Like

No, but my 1 month trial ends :smiley:

2 Likes

Haha read his whole post. Not just the first line.

I liked it a lot. Though I do think the first half of the game is better than the second half.

2 Likes

haha I did mate, even read @czc’s post and double checked but for some reason that is what my brain computed >_<

3 Likes

Haha it sounds like you need more coffee.

2 Likes

The probability is high.

3 Likes

The final battle is pretty epic though, if not just for the spectacle of it.

3 Likes

I’ve just unlocked the ability to double dink any non-heavy guard with 2 rocks dead.. With the fact that I’m someone who tries to find all the goodies, im almost always filled up with rocks and all the other things i can carry (i’m 1 update away from not even needing tools to upgrade). I guess stealth is now purely optional…unless they just fill rooms with the big bois

EDIT: or as it turns out, go a different direction altogether. I’m about to start Part 15 at the tower in the snow…

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaand DONE.
Now on to…uh, probably batman, provided it no longer crashes every 10 minutes :’( (i remember feeling so bleak that i gifted the game to mygaming folk and its launch was so terrible…felt very guilty for some reason)

Must say I enjoyed it. It kept finding ways to be fresh enough with the mechanics that it never became tedious. Nicely done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

PSA: GameClubs 13–15 have been extended until the end of August!

1 Like

Ok, almost finished it. Was about halfway through chapter 16 and then kept on dying, got frustrated and Youtubed the ending.
Maybe if I played with KB+Mouse I could have done it but with controller I just couldn’t aim fast enough.

1 Like