Free Games (Steam/Origin/Epic/GOG/Prime)

They wrote their own meme into the game…

2 Likes

This is a truly amazing first person RPG/ Adventure… I am just scared it might not have aged all that well. I cannot believe it is turning 20!!!

2 Likes

GOEIE MOER

I dunno if I should be happy or sad!
I just hope you can play the epic and steam ones together

2 Likes
2 Likes

The ARMA series is on sale on Steam, and the Karts DLC for ARMA 3 is free :wink:

If nothing else, the trailer, mocking JCVD’s truck advert from a few years back, is awesome.

Reference video:

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: A Total War Saga: TROY free to claim on Epic

3 Likes

Just the game Editor though - which is cool and all for free, but what is odd is that I can’t find the actual game on the Epic Store at all? The PLAY DIESEL BROTHERS and the BECOME A PART OF THE COMMUNITY links under More Information in the store page for the Editor both lead to Steam, but on Steam I can’t find the Editor? :thinking:

1 Like

Friendly reminder that the GOG Stay at Home Free Games Collection is still available, and has had a couple of additional games added to the list:

6 Likes

Thimbleweed is what I am looking at but it seems to be missing

2 Likes

Yeah, just discovered the tiny little “Delores” in that image - it’s not the full game sadly. Just something they’re calling a “Thimbleweed Park Mini Adventure”.

https://www.gog.com/game/delores_a_thimbleweed_park_miniadventure

2 Likes

meh well gog still wont let me log in

1 Like

Meh not impressed with Epic -they are giving away overcooked now.

I was hoping that it was gonna be Ark

2 Likes

Ahh, so the prophecy has been denied by the Forces of Epicness at the final hurdle. :frowning:

Still, they’re saying they have another Mystery Game to give away next week still which is when their sale ends, so maybe…

And also…

I know what you mean, and it’s not even the new one. But how jaded does that make us? Epic have given away at least one game every week for over a year and a half. More than one on many occasions. According to GOG Galaxy I have 115 (!) games in my Epic library. The store transactions show I’ve spent money on just 14 of them, all with some sort of significant discount or $10 off voucher. So 100+ free games - many damn decent titles - and I’m still sitting here thinking “Seriously Epic?? Ovrecooked? That’s it? WTF?!”. Maybe we should all be adopting @Oltman’s forum title?

4 Likes

Maybe they’re doing this to spite the person that leaked the list, I think this game has been free before.

3 Likes

It was indeed:
image .

2 Likes

Yeah it was.

Ark was meant to be free. Might have been a mistake or something

3 Likes

I havent claimed all teh freebies so Im not as guilty of that. But yea maybe I am jaded, I dont mind overcooked but it would have been better to either not give a thing or something else that they havent given away yet

2 Likes

It looks like Ark is not on epic? I cant find it

2 Likes

Not unusual - most of the freebies aren’t on the store for the weeks before they go free, if they are at all. They already take a truck load of shit from us about their store and the exclusivity stuff. Can you imagine the fallout if they were selling Ark on Wednesday and then gave it away for free on Thursday? You’d be pissed. I know I would.

2 Likes