MEW Multiplayer Evenings - MEWME

Says the one who didn’t have to come last the whole time :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for coming to play everyone. Was yet again a lot of fun.

1 Like

yep was awesome, can’t wait for the next one. we need to do this more than once a week :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha I think I did come last once.

1 Like

Dude its a special club - not everyone is welcome there! (aka all the cookies and donuts and coffee is for us not them!)

1 Like

Right, ladies and gentleman, it’s time to vote for your availability for next week for another evening of fun and multiplayer gaming.

There is a big chance that next week’s game will be Speedrunners, but as every week we will put this up to vote.

So, vote on your availability for next week here:

• Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

I will sit this one out - dont own the game and NOONE can buy it for me - I will return it to sender!

Can we do an informal MEWME over the weekend perhaps?

2 Likes

You guys are welcome too!

Im pcless this weekend

Unfortunately I’ve got a busy weekend ahead of me. There’s a slim chance that I can join but not sure when.

I am up for it , just say what and whem

I’d be up for more Golf with your Friends.

Candy land.

Blazzok went ham here.

I got stuck :smiley:

4 Likes

Oi, post the one where I came third! Haha I got better (luckier) towards the end.

Did you guys play with random balls?

We started normal and then went over to random balls. It was hilarious.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m keen for speedrunners and GWYF maybe others! Just saw this thread now :smiley:

Limited time at the moment so will try and jump in when I get a chance.

1 Like

We currently have a tie for the day we will have this week’s MEWME

Vote here if you haven’t already

I will leave the poll up a while longer. If we end up in a tie, we will just simply do the multiplayer evening on both those days. I don’t see why not.

Also, Speedrunners are perhaps the most likely of games to be played this week. It only has 4 players multiplayer, so we’ll have to split into teams to play. We can still sit on the same Discord to chat, and we can even make a league out of it. Or, simply suggest a different game you want to play.

Speedrunners is a blast! I found a hilarious custom map that we should play at some stage in the evening.